• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's your favourite animal character that isn't a villager?

Sable and Labelle are my favorites. I wish Labelle had more to say. Each day I drop by and wait till she says everything looks good on my player.

MY BOY HARVEY
OMG I LOVE HARVEY SO MUCHHHHH <3 <3 <3

Also Harriet is p cute xDD

Sable. Her design is adorable and more than that she's a really sweet character. I love both her sisters too.

First vote for Kapp'n, my New Leaf encouraging dad. Ever since I figured out he isn't flirting he has been my very favorite. I just got his figurine from ToysRUs. Only have one other...Felyne!

Blathers and Nat!

EDIT: Brewster too. I forgot about Brewster.

Last edited:
First vote for Kapp'n, my New Leaf encouraging dad. Ever since I figured out he isn't flirting he has been my very favorite. I just got his figurine from ToysRUs. Only have one other...Felyne!

LOL!
He was my first amiibo figure too!
I thought you HAD to buy him, to unlock the boat. :D

Last edited:
Kapp'n for his songs and his love for his family lol, Harvey because duh, and Kicks because he's adorable and i always imagine him w a gnarly lil cockney accent lmao

Katrina and Sahara because they are mad in the head. :D
Also I love kappn cuz his songs are LIT

Last edited:
I love them all too much to pick favorites, i'm just gonna throw wendell out there because no one mentioned him.

Back