• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's your favourite animal character that isn't a villager?

Foreversacredx

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Purple Candy
I think mine would have to be Tom Nook just because he's so cute and lovely- Blathers would be second .

i really like kk slider

Leif Leif Leif! He's soooo cute and always happy! And he's selling happy things as well :blush:

I like K.K. Slider for the songs, and Kicks because he's a cute lil skunk. The game needs more skunks because skunks are adorable.

celeste and blathers! they've both been my favorites and i'm sad celeste doesn't have as big of a role in new leaf as she did in previous games, but i love those owls

Pascal and Leif; always wished I could have them in my town!

Saharah is the cutest! Aside from the goofy personality and broken english, I love the long eyelashes.

I'm not sure if Saharah is a male or female tho lol, the voice is like a Lazy but the name sounds quite feminine!

Redd IMO is adorable! I really want the rare plush of him

Saharah is the cutest! Aside from the goofy personality and broken english, I love the long eyelashes.

I'm not sure if Saharah is a male or female tho lol, the voice is like a Lazy but the name sounds quite feminine!

She has actually been both male and female in different global releases of the games, as well as Gracie. They were both originally male but changed to female in the English versions to avoid controversy from what I remember :0

As for my favorites: I love Isabelle and the nookling twins!

I'm partial to Harvey, myself.

He's very laid back, and in tune with nature, without being an obnoxious hippie stereotype. Also, it's always fun dropping by the Campground and seeing what he's up to. So far I've seen animations for aerobics, reading, tambourine, and coffee.

Something tells me I'll also like the poodle he claims to have an interest in - I trust his judgement.

Lief is my favorite, followed by Blathers.
Lief is just so positive and happy and cheers me up, even if some people think he's a bit corny.

Sable. She seems to be the most hard-working character and she's got the most interesting backstory to me!

I really like Celeste and Blathers. Celeste is adorable. I wish they had kept the stargazing telescope feature for ACNL. Making constellations was cool!

Saharah, because I think she's hilarious. I remember her saying something about how she said something to Tom Nook (the nook man lmao) and then he kicked her out, that made me laugh so hard

And Redd because he's sneaky and I just love that

Back