Shop Mini Chibis FULL

Oh dear, looks like I missed the waitlist;; I'll be sticking around to look at the lovely art nevertheless!
I'm a bit confused about the slot openings - does it mean that there's 2 slots per opening, one which is a "free for all" slot while the second one is waitlist exclusive?

Oh dear, looks like I missed the waitlist;; I'll be sticking around to look at the lovely art nevertheless!
I'm a bit confused about the slot openings - does it mean that there's 2 slots per opening, one which is a "free for all" slot while the second one is waitlist exclusive?

Yup exactly!

1/2 for Roxi
Unwatermarked versions are pm'd to customers!

roxi_1_watermarked_by_wolphfe-dbwfh3n.png

oh my god that's precious.. i cry
-wolphfe used Art; it's super effective!! hype for pA's chibs raises drastically-

you're so silly! thanks for being so patient ~

of course!! totally worth the wait owo

-quietly acquires all your wanted villagers, prefills order form and lies in wait for the 'first served' slot when you reopen-

Just to clarify, when our slot comes up, if we are on the waitlist, we can order more than one character and/or a 2-person (couple) piece? ;o; Just wanna make suuuure.

I JUST REALIZE I DIDNT EVEN SPELL MY NAME RIGHT IN THE PIC LOOOL
smh im too lazy

@stepheroo
You can order up to two!
so two singles and couples would count as two characters

- - - Post Merge - - -

2/2 for roxiii
roxi_2_watermarked_by_wolphfe-dbwftf9.png

Last edited:
Since 2 is for the waitlist, can I claim the spot one since I assume its open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im a little confused for the priority but if the spot is open after roxi Id like to take it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

references: Shizue https://imgur.com/a/BLhtc Lihua https://imgur.com/a/Fc2yP
personality: prideful, strong, and graceful for the blue one, sweet, considerate, and serene for the white one
relationship: N/A
offering: 600tbt

Last edited:
Once slot 2 is completed
I'll message the first person on the waitlist, which is you and you reply with a form within 12h
or the slot goes to the next person~

- - - Post Merge - - -

slot one is first come first serve
slot two is waitlist only

and they're both not open yet till i complete my list

Yup!
So you wouldn't even need to worry about the waitlist slot because i'll be pming you anyways.

commission for punctuallyABSENT~
punctuallyabsent_1_watermarked_by_wolphfe-dbwhbdq.png

SLOTS ARE STILL CLOSED TILL I GET HOME FROM WORK

Last edited:
For the first come first serve slot
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE you make sure you fill out the form listed on the first page
Or i will skip your order thank you
Opening slot later~ tyty

Last edited:
Hi there, could I reserve a spot please? I'd be able to get you Beau as payment. Either the next slot (sorry can't fill out the form right now ^^") or could I be added to the waitlist? Thanks, your art is amazing!

Back