• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Mini Chibis FULL

Oh dear, looks like I missed the waitlist;; I'll be sticking around to look at the lovely art nevertheless!
I'm a bit confused about the slot openings - does it mean that there's 2 slots per opening, one which is a "free for all" slot while the second one is waitlist exclusive?

Oh dear, looks like I missed the waitlist;; I'll be sticking around to look at the lovely art nevertheless!
I'm a bit confused about the slot openings - does it mean that there's 2 slots per opening, one which is a "free for all" slot while the second one is waitlist exclusive?

Yup exactly!

1/2 for Roxi
Unwatermarked versions are pm'd to customers!

roxi_1_watermarked_by_wolphfe-dbwfh3n.png

oh my god that's precious.. i cry
-wolphfe used Art; it's super effective!! hype for pA's chibs raises drastically-

you're so silly! thanks for being so patient ~

of course!! totally worth the wait owo

-quietly acquires all your wanted villagers, prefills order form and lies in wait for the 'first served' slot when you reopen-

Just to clarify, when our slot comes up, if we are on the waitlist, we can order more than one character and/or a 2-person (couple) piece? ;o; Just wanna make suuuure.

I JUST REALIZE I DIDNT EVEN SPELL MY NAME RIGHT IN THE PIC LOOOL
smh im too lazy

@stepheroo
You can order up to two!
so two singles and couples would count as two characters

- - - Post Merge - - -

2/2 for roxiii
roxi_2_watermarked_by_wolphfe-dbwftf9.png

Last edited:
Since 2 is for the waitlist, can I claim the spot one since I assume its open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im a little confused for the priority but if the spot is open after roxi Id like to take it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

references: Shizue https://imgur.com/a/BLhtc Lihua https://imgur.com/a/Fc2yP
personality: prideful, strong, and graceful for the blue one, sweet, considerate, and serene for the white one
relationship: N/A
offering: 600tbt

Last edited:
Once slot 2 is completed
I'll message the first person on the waitlist, which is you and you reply with a form within 12h
or the slot goes to the next person~

- - - Post Merge - - -

slot one is first come first serve
slot two is waitlist only

and they're both not open yet till i complete my list

Yup!
So you wouldn't even need to worry about the waitlist slot because i'll be pming you anyways.

commission for punctuallyABSENT~
punctuallyabsent_1_watermarked_by_wolphfe-dbwhbdq.png

SLOTS ARE STILL CLOSED TILL I GET HOME FROM WORK

Last edited:
For the first come first serve slot
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE you make sure you fill out the form listed on the first page
Or i will skip your order thank you
Opening slot later~ tyty

Last edited:
Hi there, could I reserve a spot please? I'd be able to get you Beau as payment. Either the next slot (sorry can't fill out the form right now ^^") or could I be added to the waitlist? Thanks, your art is amazing!

Back