• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Welcome Amiibo items/Jacob's ladders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Celeste ribbon, Kiki and lala outfit and shoes, Cinnamoroll shoes, pompompurin shoes, and I believe I have the my Melody shoes, dresser, and bed!! I can sell them for 1 TBT each? ^^ so 8 TBT total! However I am going to bed soon and I work all day tomorrow, so I might not be available till 10pm EST tomorrow. Pm or VM me and let me know when you can trade!

Last edited:
i can scan in celeste, resetti, and reese for you for free

i can scan in celeste, resetti, and reese for you for free

That would be awesome, thank you!! If you're still up for it just lmk what time is good for you! :D

bump need me some trelliseseses

you can come to my town to order Lotties and Vivian's RV for free :) but i will be available tomorrow :3

you can come to my town to order Lotties and Vivian's RV for free :) but i will be available tomorrow :3

aw that'd be great, thanks so much!! :D I should be around tomorrow too so whenever's good for you works for me.

I think I have a trellis, desk mirror, tatami floor, and the lantern. i can look for a zen phone stand too but I'm not sure about that one. I'd love to get a drawing of my mayor in exchange?

Also, I'll keep a look out for more of the items on your wishlist (i hoard a lot) bc you're drawings are so cute and I feel like I'm not paying enough!

I think I have a trellis, desk mirror, tatami floor, and the lantern. i can look for a zen phone stand too but I'm not sure about that one. I'd love to get a drawing of my mayor in exchange?

Also, I'll keep a look out for more of the items on your wishlist (i hoard a lot) bc you're drawings are so cute and I feel like I'm not paying enough!

aw thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it !! I'd love the items you have already, no worries! Although I am looking for multiples of the trellis. ;>
Just send me your mayor ref and lmk when you can trade! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sometime tomorrow would be better for me to get the items since I'm getting pretty sleepy, but you're welcome to send me your ref in the meantime so I can get started

sure thing! it'll take a bit of digging to find these items but yes tomorrow evening would be good, but since this week is actually finals week I might have to put it off a day :(, I'll try my best to get these items to you in a timely manner though! ill pm you a mayor ref in the meantime!

if I can find more trellis, I'll be sure to add them too!!

i'd love to trade you some jacobs ladders for art!
i can give you as many as you want in exchange for a drawing of two characters together maybe, if that's alright?

ok so i couldn't find my garden lantern but I found two of the trellis item :) so I would be giving you two trellis, tatami floor, desk mirror and maybe 5 Jacobs ladders?

and I'll try to pm you my mayor ref c: and I can trade this evening?

Last edited:
i'd love to trade you some jacobs ladders for art!
i can give you as many as you want in exchange for a drawing of two characters together maybe, if that's alright?

that sounds like a sweet deal, unfortunately this is my base-style chibi and I don't feel like I could modify it enough to have two characters together in any kind of decent-looking way. thanks a lot for your interest though! :D

ok so i couldn't find my garden lantern but I found two of the trellis item :) so I would be giving you two trellis, tatami floor, desk mirror and maybe 5 Jacobs ladders?

and I'll try to pm you my mayor ref c: and I can trade this evening?

PMed you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

closing temporarily

ヽ(・ω・ゞ) up

idk why i bumped this when i'm so tired ppbbfft

Last edited:
i can still get you jacob's ladders and your list if you want xD

still interested in trading for art as well!

could i give you 50 ladders for one chibi of her, and your wishlist for a second one of him? but just like, in the same file next to each other?

feel free to ask for more ladders, i think i have around 75 in all

Last edited:
i can still get you jacob's ladders and your list if you want xD

still interested in trading for art as well!

could i give you 50 ladders for one chibi of her, and your wishlist for a second one of him? but just like, in the same file next to each other?

feel free to ask for more ladders, i think i have around 75 in all

Hahahah omg I'm not sure if I even need 50 but I'll have to do some organizing n see. I also wanted 2 of the pitcher plant and 2 of the trellis, does that change anything?? :0 'cause otherwise I'm down for it! Do you mind if I get the items from you after I'm done the art? It'll give me time to check how many jacob's ladders I need and also just save me from driving myself crazy trying to finish the art super-fast lol

Hahahah omg I'm not sure if I even need 50 but I'll have to do some organizing n see. I also wanted 2 of the pitcher plant and 2 of the trellis, does that change anything?? :0 'cause otherwise I'm down for it! Do you mind if I get the items from you after I'm done the art? It'll give me time to check how many jacob's ladders I need and also just save me from driving myself crazy trying to finish the art super-fast lol

that's fine with me! take your time~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back