Buying Welcome Amiibo items/Jacob's ladders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Celeste ribbon, Kiki and lala outfit and shoes, Cinnamoroll shoes, pompompurin shoes, and I believe I have the my Melody shoes, dresser, and bed!! I can sell them for 1 TBT each? ^^ so 8 TBT total! However I am going to bed soon and I work all day tomorrow, so I might not be available till 10pm EST tomorrow. Pm or VM me and let me know when you can trade!

Last edited:
i can scan in celeste, resetti, and reese for you for free

you can come to my town to order Lotties and Vivian's RV for free :) but i will be available tomorrow :3

you can come to my town to order Lotties and Vivian's RV for free :) but i will be available tomorrow :3

aw that'd be great, thanks so much!! :D I should be around tomorrow too so whenever's good for you works for me.

I think I have a trellis, desk mirror, tatami floor, and the lantern. i can look for a zen phone stand too but I'm not sure about that one. I'd love to get a drawing of my mayor in exchange?

Also, I'll keep a look out for more of the items on your wishlist (i hoard a lot) bc you're drawings are so cute and I feel like I'm not paying enough!

I think I have a trellis, desk mirror, tatami floor, and the lantern. i can look for a zen phone stand too but I'm not sure about that one. I'd love to get a drawing of my mayor in exchange?

Also, I'll keep a look out for more of the items on your wishlist (i hoard a lot) bc you're drawings are so cute and I feel like I'm not paying enough!

aw thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it !! I'd love the items you have already, no worries! Although I am looking for multiples of the trellis. ;>
Just send me your mayor ref and lmk when you can trade! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sometime tomorrow would be better for me to get the items since I'm getting pretty sleepy, but you're welcome to send me your ref in the meantime so I can get started

sure thing! it'll take a bit of digging to find these items but yes tomorrow evening would be good, but since this week is actually finals week I might have to put it off a day :(, I'll try my best to get these items to you in a timely manner though! ill pm you a mayor ref in the meantime!

if I can find more trellis, I'll be sure to add them too!!

i'd love to trade you some jacobs ladders for art!
i can give you as many as you want in exchange for a drawing of two characters together maybe, if that's alright?

ok so i couldn't find my garden lantern but I found two of the trellis item :) so I would be giving you two trellis, tatami floor, desk mirror and maybe 5 Jacobs ladders?

and I'll try to pm you my mayor ref c: and I can trade this evening?

Last edited:
i'd love to trade you some jacobs ladders for art!
i can give you as many as you want in exchange for a drawing of two characters together maybe, if that's alright?

that sounds like a sweet deal, unfortunately this is my base-style chibi and I don't feel like I could modify it enough to have two characters together in any kind of decent-looking way. thanks a lot for your interest though! :D

ok so i couldn't find my garden lantern but I found two of the trellis item :) so I would be giving you two trellis, tatami floor, desk mirror and maybe 5 Jacobs ladders?

and I'll try to pm you my mayor ref c: and I can trade this evening?

PMed you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

closing temporarily

ヽ(・ω・ゞ) up

idk why i bumped this when i'm so tired ppbbfft

Last edited:
i can still get you jacob's ladders and your list if you want xD

still interested in trading for art as well!

could i give you 50 ladders for one chibi of her, and your wishlist for a second one of him? but just like, in the same file next to each other?

feel free to ask for more ladders, i think i have around 75 in all

Last edited:
i can still get you jacob's ladders and your list if you want xD

still interested in trading for art as well!

could i give you 50 ladders for one chibi of her, and your wishlist for a second one of him? but just like, in the same file next to each other?

feel free to ask for more ladders, i think i have around 75 in all

Hahahah omg I'm not sure if I even need 50 but I'll have to do some organizing n see. I also wanted 2 of the pitcher plant and 2 of the trellis, does that change anything?? :0 'cause otherwise I'm down for it! Do you mind if I get the items from you after I'm done the art? It'll give me time to check how many jacob's ladders I need and also just save me from driving myself crazy trying to finish the art super-fast lol

Hahahah omg I'm not sure if I even need 50 but I'll have to do some organizing n see. I also wanted 2 of the pitcher plant and 2 of the trellis, does that change anything?? :0 'cause otherwise I'm down for it! Do you mind if I get the items from you after I'm done the art? It'll give me time to check how many jacob's ladders I need and also just save me from driving myself crazy trying to finish the art super-fast lol

that's fine with me! take your time~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back