Have you ever had plot reseting go magically right?

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I was trying to line up the plots in my cycling town so everyone will be in one area so I don't have to remember where everyone's plotted, and I could not get this house to line up.
I needed it to go up 2 blocks, that's all. I must have reset a quite a few times when I finally said forget it and that I try with the next villager in that spot.
I load up my mayor to open the gates and low and behold, the house was plotted perfectly.
*Angelic chorus*
Everyone's had plotting go bad, I want to hear some stories about the times it went perfectly.

I have!
I had to cover my whole town in patterns, and just left the spot where I knew someone had lived before.
I forgot to plot reset, but luckily, they moved where I wanted. ^_^
Normally they move onto patterns in my town, anyway.

I didn't have anyone lined up after my first villager moved out, so I was plot resetting for a random move-in. After a few resets I'd gotten a villager I didn't really want in an okay spot, and was ready to just try again tomorrow when the next few didn't have anyone show up....and then Tia moved into the absolute perfect space. Same thing happened a little later when I completely forgot to reset for a void villager, but Sprinkle still managed to line up (almost) perfectly with Tia. I definitely can't complain about one tile off when she could've done WAY worse.

Yes, when I had adopted Angus and was planning to plot reset in the next day, I tried to go forwards a few hours in the same day but somehow messed up and it ended being the "next day" and I loaded an existing character... but he end exactly where I wanted, not one mistake. ;v;
Granted, I had used the pattern trick, but even still I plot rested because there's always that space you miss... not this time, it seemed, or it was just luck. Either way, I felt blessed. ;v;

yup! I've had a few villagers go in a perfect spot the very first time! Wish it was that way every time

Back