Selling Everything I have lol

Aw man, they have some pretty cool collectables too. Thou I can't buy half the ones I want, waay to expensive.

can i buy the poke ball for the TBT that I have right now?

This post is actually from 2017. The original poster hasn't posted in here in a long time. You might not receive an answer to your question.

can i buy the poke ball for the TBT that I have right now?

Also pokeballs typically go for 15k tbt + as they're very rare and in demand

OP, if you ever see this I'm interested in your sakura egg! If you're still selling c:

This post is actually from 2017. The original poster hasn't posted in here in a long time. You might not receive an answer to your question.

who bumped this!! lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also pokeballs typically go for 15k tbt + as they're very rare and in demand

OP, if you ever see this I'm interested in your sakura egg! If you're still selling c:

oh! well u never know , f11 might give it to me for 159 tbt lol

who bumped this!! lol

Hmmm.... that's a good question. I was so bummed when I realized how old the thread was that I left a comment & went back to the Forum Home page. I didn't think to check. lol!

I have seen the OP around every now and then so you never know if they'll reply haha

who tf bumped this thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

im still alive lmfao

Oh yay! How much for the Waluigi Egg and purple candy, each?

Last edited:
oh my god are you still interested in selling ur stuff
ive been vying for a pokeball but have always thought its a lost cause,,,
if ur willing to take art for the collectibles, id very much be willing to work out something with u,,, (or if u have pther pet sites or smthing u play, I can offer stuff off sit as well. or otherwise if ur only looking for tbt, amd are willing to take a payment plan thing, Id be very much down for that too.)

if ur no longer interested in selling tho ofc, thats 1000% ok,,, tysm!!

edit: also wanted to say that Im interested in the heart glow wand as well! ty!!

edit2: in case u wanted to see my art b4 u confirmed/denied, u can see samples here:
twitter: http://twitter.com/moRonsense
art portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/hmedZ

Last edited:
idk who bumped this but might be interested in that pinwheel if ur selling :3

f11 If you aren't selling your collectables then you should probably close the the thread or say you aren't selling. It's really rather deceiving leaving a thread like this open when you arent selling, esp when people are intrested in your stuff.

To everyone else I only say this cause I sent them a PM like 2 days ago and they told me they aren't really selling rn.

f11 If you aren't selling your collectables then you should probably close the the thread or say you aren't selling. It's really rather deceiving leaving a thread like this open when you arent selling, esp when people are intrested in your stuff.

To everyone else I only say this cause I sent them a PM like 2 days ago and they told me they aren't really selling rn.

yeah idk why someone even found and bumped this but yeah might be a good idea to close.

Yeah I've found a couple other threads selling stuff like Kirby Easter Eggs (which is a collectible I'm hunting for) and it's really frustrating when the thread is open but the OP isn't selling anything. These threads need to be closed if they're inactive.

Last edited:

Ah wow :/ okay good to know

It's not the OP's fault if her 1.5 year old thread got bumped out of oblivion when she wasn't even active on the forums.

It's not the OP's fault if her 1.5 year old thread got bumped out of oblivion when she wasn't even active on the forums.

I agree. It looks like it was a newbie who unfortunately knew no better, so it can't be helped really.

Agreed, but they have been on recently (as in have been on the past few days, not like recent like within a few hours).

Agreed, but they have been on recently (as in have been on the past few days, not like recent like within a few hours).

They have no obligation to close the thread. It's nearly 2 years old and got bumped by a newbie so the fact you're calling them deceiving is pretty uncalled for.

If they're clearly not active and the thread hasn't been active for YEARS they don't owe anyone s**t. I get wanting collectibles but don't start name calling because an inactive member has something you want lol. I think if a thread is this old with no replies it's safe to say they're not for sale.

This was all just a simple mistake by a new member who either didn't see how old the thread was or was simply just hoping the collectibles were still for sale. We were all new members once and all made small mistakes while learning the ropes. The original poster probably had no clue their post was bumped after so long and were certainly not trying to deceive anyone. We all want certain collectibles but it's up to each of us to check the date on a thread before bumping it or getting upset over it being bumped. I myself saw this thread but took a moment to check the date & realized it had probably not been bumped by the OP so I made a quick post & moved on.

None of us should be pressured about whether we want to sell our collectibles or not. We all either earned them, bought them after saving for them or were gifted them. Once we have them they are ours and we're under no obligation to sell them. Even if someone is currently inactive they could come back at any time - especially with AC Switch coming - and still want their collectibles.

I understand really wanting a collectible. I also understand really wanting to earn TBT and selling a few collectibles to earn it. Let's all try to remember to be kind & respectful when buying & selling collectibles. Keep in mind that the collectibles are just pixels. They could be deleted from all of our accounts in a few clicks. The people we deal with when buying or selling collectibles are far more valuable than the collectibles themselves. Our fellow members are what make this forum such a friendly place.

Ok, I'll get off my soap box now. Thank you for reading.

Back