Who lives in your town? :D

Bea, Beau, Butch, Diana, Dierdre, Erik, June, Lopez & Teddy. All are favourites.

Best boy Lucky just moved out so room for one more. Want to see who's camping before adopting. I'd quite like another deer or wolf for the winter, maybe Wolfgang or Chief.

Mine are Benjamin, Tammi, Midge, Ganon, Rocco, Moose, Skye (In boxes tomorrow), Quillson, Hazel and Colton.
The only dreamie I have at the moment is Benjamin, and I'm looking to replace Skye with a snooty as I don't have one.

Oh boy..umm:

Vista: Sally, Static, Marshal, Hazel, Caroline, Genji, Bonbon, Snake, Doc and Francine.

Chocolat: Vich?, Poppy, Cally, Mint, Ricky, Sheldon, Filbert, Chrissy, Mira and O'Hare.

Moonview: Sylvana, Nibbles, Agent S, Blaire, Lobo, Erik, Ruby, Chadder, Flurry and Hamlet.

Flora: Tasha, Pecan, CeCe, Peanut, Claude, Hopkins, Toby, Molly, Buzz and Muffy*.

And in my extra town, Aoi: Sally, Poppy, Dizzy, Diana, Elvis, Tammi, Muffy, Chadder, Sterling and Ava (I think she moved away).

*I'm thinking about replacing Muffy once I get PWPS from her.

All villagers in Vista, Chocolat, Moonview and Flora are permanent.
While in Aoi, I'm only keeping some of them.

Last edited:
I have:

Bianca
Tammy
Diana (amiibo)
Mint (amiibo)
Peanut (amiibo)
Marshall (amiibo)
Cookie (amiibo)
Punky (amiibi)
Anchovy (amiibo)

I'm hoping to find someone to replace Anchovy xD

My villagers are Beardo, Dizzy, Epona, Goldie, Kitt, Mathilda, Midge, Roald, Vic, and W. Link (I have to go alphabetically or I'll forget someone).

I don't plan on letting any of them leave.

annabel, biff, punchy, baabara and midge were my starters. then muffy, kidd, keaton and peewee moved in lol

In Ereta:
Alfonso - Keeping
Apple - Not keeping, giving to someone on Tumblr once she pings she wants to leave
Butch - Keeping
Carmen - Been a good friend, but not staying
Merengue - Keeping
Merry - Not staying
Phoebe - Keeping
Skye - Keeping (never leave again my child!)
Tammi - Not Staying
Zucker - Keeping

I have two towns, both of which have 10 dreamies.

Canaan: Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, Ankha, Rosie, Julian, Lucky, Ketchup, and June

Diamond: Etoile, Chelsea, Chai, Marty, Toby, Cece, Viche, Felyne, Francine, and Chrissy

So far, I've got eight villagers living in Cybrtron. IDK what makes a villager desirable, but I've definitely formed some strong opinions about them!

Rocket - shady AF
Moose - gym bro
Rosie - ditzy
Eunice - sweetie pie
Wart Jr - literally the best
Doc - bland
Lucha - creepy AF
Big Top - all the cuddles

Also, two of my villagers have some sort of knock-off Power Rangers thing going on. Apparently there's four of them in total?

They're all pretty cool, but I wouldn't mind if Doc and Lucha moved out.

Currently in Red Oak: W. Link, Goldie, Skye, Wolfgang, Whitney, Moe, Ruby, Diana.
I am keeping them all except Diana.

Currently in Greymoor: Broffina, Sterling, Phoebe, Pecan, Cube, T-Bone, Hans, Rocket, Skye
I am keeping Broffina, Sterling and Phoebe.

Fushia, Cookie, Eugene, Erik, Mitzi, Maelle (thankfully moving soon), Cob, Rasher, PomPom and Violet

Becky - the Chicken
Savannah - the Horse
Biff - the Hippopotamus
Tom - the Cat
Biskit - the Dog
Chevre - the Goat
Timbra - the Sheep
----------------------------------------------
Elmer - the Horse
Rodney - the Hamster
Wolfgang - the Wolf
( but i hate these three, and i am planning on replacing them )
Elmer for Kevin the Pig
Rodney for Julia the Ostrich
Wolfgang for Vic the bull

just booted up my game again, somehow the data erased...and I started with Bob, Kiki, Tiffany, Groucho, and Truffles. So far Bob and Kiki will be staying. All others will be moved out with Amiibo cards once I get all 10 in town. Will definitely use my Bam, Bruce, and Whitney cards so those 3 will be in my town for sure.

My town:
villagers I dislike: Portia (liked her until she was rude), Flo (her house is DIRECTLY next to mine but ONE SPACE BACK. AHHHH)
villagers I tolerate: Camofrog, Truffles, Boomer, Gaston, Kevin
villagers I like: Zell, Skye <3

My signature has everyone currently in my town. In case you don't know their names, I have Zell, Lolly, Rod, Avery, Rizzo, Skye, Mint, Ursala, Miranda, and Hornsby.

I am keeping Lolly, Ursala, and Hornsby forever. They are just too cute and sweet for me to let go. All the others can leave whenever they are ready, but I want Rizzo out STAT. I hate him.

At the moment, it’s:
Vesta
Apple
Camofrog
Marcie
Avery
Genji
Phil
Frita
Mint
Moe

Only Vesta, Apple and Camofrog are permanent though :)

Back