• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who lives in your town? :D

SmokeyScout

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I’m just curious to see who lives in your town. Are they your dreamies or just random villagers?

For me, it’s all my dreamies. They are: Bones, Benjamin, Marshal, Beau, Whitney, Skye, Rolf, Rosie, Agnes and Savannah. :)

Last edited:
Wolfgang
Freya
Chelsea
Etoile
Cherry
Candi
Teddy
Rooney
Stu
Shep

I like, and have these.

I used amiibo cards.

Chief, Coco, Cole, Filbert, Julian, Merengue, Portia, Samson, Shari and Wendy. yes it's in alphabetical order ;)

Cole is the only dreamie I've gotten so far, and it's going to be hard to get my other ones because I love all of my villagers so much :/ merengue is the only one that I don't mind if she moves out, I only got her because I wanted a villager like I liked to move in before a villager that I didn't like moved in since I had one free space :/

Currently Bree, Bones, Chelsea, Marty, Marina, Diva, Cube, Gala, Stitches& Bluebear.
Only 4 of those are dreamies, the rest are place holders until I get less lazy and replace them with my amiibo villagers
Then it'll be Chai, Tia, Bluebear, Stitches -or- Tammy, Marty, Skye, Whitney -or- Freya, Chief, Chelsea, Beau

Linette, Didi, Bibi, Patty, Ir?ne, Chelsea, Marina, L?a, Rosie...?

i'm still trying to remember their french names. i suck at this.

but for everyone else: Lolly, Fauna, Diana, Merengue, Poppy, Chelsea, Marina, Maple, and Rosie.

they were all my dreamies before, but i think i could swap out a few. especially since my town is completely female lol

Dreamies:
Tangy
Lobo
Merengue
Punchy
Octavian
Lolly
Katt
Ankha
Ribbot
Pietro

Last edited:
currently i have

vivian
tiffany

francine
ruby
skye

mint
whitney
stitches

cobb

COLOR KEY

unwanted, called by amibo
got randomly or from tbt, dreamie
called by amibo, dreamy
got by random, unwanted

I have Skye, Colton, Beau, Lolly, Dierdre, Fang, Ankha, Blaire, Ruby & Genji. (need to update my sig lol)

All of them are amiibo cards except for Lolly. Genji was a random move in at first, but I ended up really liking him so I got his card and moved his house where I wanted it. Skye is my favorite of them all. I love these villagers, though there are a few that I switch out with others of the same personality from time to time!

I have all the villagers I planned to have in this town <3
- kevin
- boomer
- beau
- diana
- muffy
- dobie
- chai
- lily
- colton
- molly

I moved all of them in with amiibo cards except for colton, kevin, and beau.

Marshal
Raddle
Tipper
Kiki
Shari
Deli
Diana
Eugene
Molly
Portia

They are all amiibo card move-ins, minus Marshal who is my biggest dreamie ever~ I really like Raddle too so he can stay. I like the others OK enough but they're really just the ones left around after I stopped cycling. Waiting on someone to move out, so far only Marshy and Rads have pinged me to move pff yeah as if.

Celia
Annabelle
Tybalt
Bree
Jacques
Bam
Canberra
Snake
Limberg
Jeremiah

The only dreamy on there is Tybalt. The rest were either my starting villagers or random move-ins. Celia is moving out on the 15th (pls Celia take your nasty flea infestation with you when you go)

My villagers are Rosie Marina Diana Wolfgang Inkwell Lolly Julia Marty Ruby and Shep :)

I currently have:
Rolf, Papi, Ruby, Kyle, Axel, Tammy (moving out really soon), Pancetti, Victoria and Pietro!
The ones I want for my final town:
Rolf, Papi, Raddle, Hans, Avery, Agnes, Sly and Coco!
Phoebe and Whitney are a bit iffy though: Phoebe fits my theme somewhat but I've had her many times before and kinda want someone new. And I only chose Whitney to have a wolf and she seemed closest to cryptid material lmao. I do have Phoebe's card so if I change my mind I can put her in.

I'm currently taking my time with getting dreamies, I want to explore other villagers even if I don't let them stay in the end. My town's got a ways to go so I'm not in any rush to get dreamies. I also already have in mind where everyone will live.

*deep breath*

Chrissy, Francine, Ruby, Cole, Genji, Coco, Gaston, O'Hare, Mira, and Bunnie live in Bunifrey. Balamb has: Flurry, Phoebe, Clay, Hamphrey, Graham, Hamlet, Soleil, Apple, Stitches, and Dotty. Gilead: W. Link, Epona, Medli, Ganon, Ketchup, Shep, Tybalt, Felyne, Vivian, and Agnes. And Shiveria currently has Roald, Tucker, Fang, Sprinkle, Hans, Skye, Deirdre, Bunnie, Kiki, and Eloise.

Everyone is a perma-villager except for a few in Shiveria. It's gonna be a winter-themed town, so Bunnie, Kiki, and Eloise can't stay.

Last edited:
Q: Who lives in your town? :D

A: The villagers that live in my town are: Lucky, Coco, Rooney, Ricky, Eugene, Midge, Biskit, Punchy, Chief, and Penelope. Some of the villagers that I have are ones that I need to fit the theme of my town that I am currently working on. While the ones that I don't fit the theme of my town are just random villagers and I plan to move them out to get other villagers that I want for my town.

Currently:
Soliel
Pekoe
Kyle
Diana
Kid Cat
Carmen
Gladys
Molly
Caroline
and Agnes.
Agnes will be replaced by someone eventually, since she's for pwps, probably a cranky.
I'm thinking about letting a few others go too, but they ain't leaving until I get their cards.

right now?
mira
zell
static
ohare
bonbon
ketchup
vivian
punchy
molly
and someone else i can't remember his name but i want him out anyway so whatever LOL

Currently I have...

? Molly
? Agnes
? Chief
? Marshal
? Olivia
? Bam
? Gaston
? Kiki
? Dotty

Then there's Beau who is gonna move in pretty soon.

I have:

Lolly
Skye
Zell
Rod
Miranda
Ursala
Mint
Avery
Rizzo
Hornsby

Lolly is my only starter villager left after having the town for over a year. I tend to let villagers come and go as they please, but right now I am trying to get Rizzo to move out. He's horrible. I hate him. Everyone else is pretty nice. I'm probably going to let Skye, Mint, or Miranda leave since they are all copies of personalities I already have. I don't have a Peppy villager and I need one.

I started with Frank, Rory, Agent S, Peaches, and Queenie. Since then, Doc, Jaques, Mira then Cole have moved in. I have become very fond of Queenie, Cole and Mira. Each time I have a new villager move I have written them a welcome on the bulletin board.

Last edited:
Back