• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who’s the best villager?!

MayorKami

Just a helpful mayor <3
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
I am starting this random thread because I want to see everybody else’s opinions... I honestly haven’t seen too many villagers before because I don’t let my villagers move away XD

List some cool people! IMO, Victoria is the best in my town currently.Marshal is who I dream of having <3

While you’re at it, list the bad villagers.. I don’t remember any villagers being mean to me, but I’ve definitely heard of other people mad at some of them. (Some just flat out insult you lol)

Last edited:
Colecolecolecolecole

also Portia and Samson ;) and Julian and chief and Wendy and coco and Shari and filbert

Hugh was my first friend in animal crossing, I had him in my first wild world game when I wanted to try out the series before acnl came out :0
I also love Rolf and Cherry! I had Rolf before in an old acnl town and didn't really pay much mind to him, but he came back to my new town and I've grown attached + he matches my theme.
Cherry because she brings me back memories. She reminds me of the cherry soda pup webkinz I bought an old friend for her birthday.

I remember having bad experiences with Friga (in WW) and Margie (in ACNL when I first played) but I think it'd be interesting to have them visit again! It's been years since I've had them in a town.

Last edited:
Julian the gay unicorn is my absolute favorite, even if he broke my heart by moving away. Flora is my favorite in my town, probably.

Wolfgang has always been my favorite, but he only ever asks for fruit, so I've gone off him a bit. :(

I like Freya ATM. She makes me laugh. ^_^

Marshal! He's so cute and fluffy and sweet <3 and my husband

Frita can go jump off the cliffs. She killed my very first snowman by putting her house on top of him smh

Wolfgang and Lobo, I also really like Bruce and maybe W. Link

Shep, Curlos, and Zell are my boys, and Stella and Kiki are my girls! I also wanna give Gabi some love because she's actually adorable and I never see anyone talk about her.

Back