• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I got sucked back in

Meyu

Bells
To animal crossing after pocket camp came out. So now I'm resetting on NL to get a map I like. (CIRCLE GRASS REEEEEEEEEE)

I also bought a bunch of amiibo card packs....and a skye and daisy card...I can't stop please help me.

Exactly what happened to me! Started playing Pocket Camp, made me want to go back to ACNL. xD
I think I cycled through maps for two hours until I got one I really liked. >_>

One of us, one of us!
Haha, seriously though, welcome back! I honestly did the same. I was still playing on and off after the new Amiibo update, but now I play everyday lol. Good luck on your new town, hope it goes well, and welcome to The Bell Tree! ^^
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

haha omg :,) animal crossing is truly an unhealthy addiction. we all need to quit and go through rehabilitation
and map resetting is the worst!! hope you get that circle grass soon haha

I did get a good map thanks :D I just realized I have owned and played every AC game. Also lunatepic I love your succulents, they are my fav along with CACTUS

Glad I'm not the only one!! Today is my first day of winter break and I've been playing Animal Crossing all day..... yikes

And I also spent hours map resetting. I thought I wouldn't be playing AC again and that those days would be behind me. AAAA It's so frustrating

Last edited:
I did get a good map thanks :D I just realized I have owned and played every AC game. Also lunatepic I love your succulents, they are my fav along with CACTUS

ahh congrats on the map, I bet you'll be able to turn it into a great town :,)

and aww thank you!! i linked to the artist who drew it below (in sig cred), they have some really lovely art (and yes cacti are gREAT OMG)

Back