• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Storm Caroline

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Another storm is hitting the UK and Ireland, yay.

Scotland is going to be hit the hardest, Northern Ireland and west/north England will also be effected. Ice, snow, hail and strong wind is expected.

This is so exciting. :mad:

Last edited:
I hope this is the last major storm that will ever happen this year. It’s been a bad year for major storms.

Storm Caroline fired a hailstone into my eye and I'm NOT happy about it

As a Scot I will say this is not exciting. My animals are too upset to sleep. And I've a lab tomorrow 1.5hr away via train. Luckily a friend has said he will print the content for me (I usually go in early to do it in the library) but if I'm late I don't get in and I've an exam next week. :(

As a Scot I will say this is not exciting. My animals are too upset to sleep. And I've a lab tomorrow 1.5hr away via train. Luckily a friend has said he will print the content for me (I usually go in early to do it in the library) but if I'm late I don't get in and I've an exam next week. :(

Awww Tina, hope you and your babies will get through it safe and sound.

Stay safe all you people in UK and Ireland!

throwback to that one fukcing time the sky was orange

Stay safe all you people in UK and Ireland!

See if this sort of thing happened to you, you would be fine because you're a Swede, haha. I want to live over there so bad, it's cold all the time right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

throwback to that one fukcing time the sky was orange

Yeah...we had it worse huny.

See if this sort of thing happened to you, you would be fine because you're a Swede, haha. I want to live over there so bad, it's cold all the time right?

I do like the snow, we've actually had quite a bit of snow the past weeks but now it's all melting just in time for Christmas. Yay. :(

Being out in a snow storm can be fun and all, but it gets dangerous on the roads.

I do like the snow, we've actually had quite a bit of snow the past weeks but now it's all melting just in time for Christmas. Yay. :(

Being out in a snow storm can be fun and all, but it gets dangerous on the roads.

Yeah, the trees are what concern me. I think three people died because of tress falling on ongoing vehicles during the last storm. A guy tried to saw down a tree so it didn't fall on cars and it fell on him obviously killing him. It's really unfortunate and all the peoples homes that get damaged, it's really sad.

Got to stay positive.

Typical British weather. Why does another storm not suprise me, especially when it hits me hard :/

Stay safe people!

Back