• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Gold roses, Jacobs ladders and Hybrids for TBT!

Tinkalila

Unhindered Eccentric
Bells
Switch
6862-6003-7618
Small Mailbox
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Feedback
100% (41) +
hi!! i just recently started playing acnl again and there's so many places i wanna start planting flowers but i know it'll take forever to get them all myself.

i'm looking to buy:
  • gold roses
  • jacobs ladders
  • blue roses
  • purple roses
  • possibly other hybrid flowers you have a large quantity of!

name your price in tbt!! i very much prefer buying in bulk but i'm also okay with being sold just a few! i'm okay with pickup or with you leaving them on my beach.

it seems like tbt is worth a lot now, idk how that happened. i remember once buying 40 mil igb for over 400 tbt. ?\_(ツ)_/? but i apparently have plenty so yay economy.

Last edited:
Hi! Is there a specific number of blue roses that you're looking for? I can sell them to you for 1-2 tbt depending on the amount.

Hi! Is there a specific number of blue roses that you're looking for? I can sell them to you for 1-2 tbt depending on the amount.

a lot, around 75 total!! how many are you selling?

I prefer your town if that's okay with you.

great! i sent over the tbt, i'll open my gates! my beach is almost completely empty. (ᵔᴥᵔ)

- - - Post Merge - - -

great! i sent over the tbt, i'll open my gates! my beach is almost completely empty. (ᵔᴥᵔ)

my gates are open!! also, whenever it's convenient for you, i left some golden pears at the entrance as a gift for you, if you'd like them!

I have a ton of Jacobs ladders, gold roses, and purple roses I'm willing to sell you!! JLs and GRs I would part with for 2 TBT each and purple roses 1 TBT each if that sounds fair to you. Right now I'm currently having wifi issues but after I get it sorted I'll let you know how many of each I got, just lmk if you're interested ^^

I have a ton of Jacobs ladders, gold roses, and purple roses I'm willing to sell you!! JLs and GRs I would part with for 2 TBT each and purple roses 1 TBT each if that sounds fair to you. Right now I'm currently having wifi issues but after I get it sorted I'll let you know how many of each I got, just lmk if you're interested ^^

hi!! yes, i'd definitely be interested in that!! i'm looking for up to 100 jacobs ladders, 100 gold roses, and 75 purple roses! how many are you selling?

I have 38 jacobs, 36 gold, and 26 purple ^-^ I believe that comes out to 174 tbt right?

is it ok if I drop off? If so gimme like 5 mins to transfer everything to my locker ^-^

sorry about the late reply, yup that'd be fantastic! i'll send payment rn and i'll add you

Back