Buying Gold roses, Jacobs ladders and Hybrids for TBT!

Tinkalila

Unhindered Eccentric
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6862-6003-7618
Small Mailbox
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Feedback
100% (41) +
hi!! i just recently started playing acnl again and there's so many places i wanna start planting flowers but i know it'll take forever to get them all myself.

i'm looking to buy:
  • gold roses
  • jacobs ladders
  • blue roses
  • purple roses
  • possibly other hybrid flowers you have a large quantity of!

name your price in tbt!! i very much prefer buying in bulk but i'm also okay with being sold just a few! i'm okay with pickup or with you leaving them on my beach.

it seems like tbt is worth a lot now, idk how that happened. i remember once buying 40 mil igb for over 400 tbt. ?\_(ツ)_/? but i apparently have plenty so yay economy.

Last edited:
Hi! Is there a specific number of blue roses that you're looking for? I can sell them to you for 1-2 tbt depending on the amount.

I prefer your town if that's okay with you.

great! i sent over the tbt, i'll open my gates! my beach is almost completely empty. (ᵔᴥᵔ)

- - - Post Merge - - -

great! i sent over the tbt, i'll open my gates! my beach is almost completely empty. (ᵔᴥᵔ)

my gates are open!! also, whenever it's convenient for you, i left some golden pears at the entrance as a gift for you, if you'd like them!

I have a ton of Jacobs ladders, gold roses, and purple roses I'm willing to sell you!! JLs and GRs I would part with for 2 TBT each and purple roses 1 TBT each if that sounds fair to you. Right now I'm currently having wifi issues but after I get it sorted I'll let you know how many of each I got, just lmk if you're interested ^^

I have a ton of Jacobs ladders, gold roses, and purple roses I'm willing to sell you!! JLs and GRs I would part with for 2 TBT each and purple roses 1 TBT each if that sounds fair to you. Right now I'm currently having wifi issues but after I get it sorted I'll let you know how many of each I got, just lmk if you're interested ^^

hi!! yes, i'd definitely be interested in that!! i'm looking for up to 100 jacobs ladders, 100 gold roses, and 75 purple roses! how many are you selling?

Back