Best Hybrid Flowers

Best Hybrid Flowers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i like most pink hybrids,
pink roses, pink lilies and pink cosmos,
purple and orange roses are really pretty as well...
who am i kidding, i like all rose hybrids in general ><

Personally like them all but would probably say Blue Violets Orange Pansies White Carnations Purple Roses and Purple Tulips are my favorite Hybrids

I like most of them but I have to say gold rose because, well, it's a gold flower. It also can't wilt which is not like a normal flower but it's a game so yeah.

Last edited:
I like most of them but I have to say gold rose because, well, it's a gold flower. It also can't wilt which is not like a normal flower but it's a game so yeah.

I really want silver roses - and Rose Gold roses!

Can you imagine the beauty of a metallic flower town?!

I like them all except the orange ones, but I like purple the most and pansies so I picked them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want silver roses - and Rose Gold roses!

Can you imagine the beauty of a metallic flower town?!

Nevermind this would be my favorite.

Yes, the orange flowers aren't as vibrant as they could be. :(
A shame, as I like orange.

white carnations - they look super elegant and soft to the touch, like fluffy clouds almost

I like all of the orange hybrids, especially lillies! I also like black lillies and gold roses :)

Q: What hybrid flower do you guys think is the best?

A: The hybrid flower that I like the most the the purple pansy. So... I suppose that I'll go with that. I really do like the designs of the hybrid flowers of the pansies. Was really tempted to buy the blue pansy collectible, but I wanted to wait until all the pansies flowers were available to create a pansy line-up.

Gold and Blue roses easily. Blue roses cause they look great and are very difficult to obtain and gold roses because Imo they are the best looking flower!

Back