• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best Hybrid Flowers

Best Hybrid Flowers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the pink ones. Plus black roses. Oh, and I forgot to click purple roses! Oops.

i like most pink hybrids,
pink roses, pink lilies and pink cosmos,
purple and orange roses are really pretty as well...
who am i kidding, i like all rose hybrids in general ><

Personally like them all but would probably say Blue Violets Orange Pansies White Carnations Purple Roses and Purple Tulips are my favorite Hybrids

I like most of them but I have to say gold rose because, well, it's a gold flower. It also can't wilt which is not like a normal flower but it's a game so yeah.

Last edited:
The blue and purple pansies and blue roses are absolutely gorgeous ;w;

I like most of them but I have to say gold rose because, well, it's a gold flower. It also can't wilt which is not like a normal flower but it's a game so yeah.

I really want silver roses - and Rose Gold roses!

Can you imagine the beauty of a metallic flower town?!

i think the black, blue and purple flowers are the prettiest!

I like them all except the orange ones, but I like purple the most and pansies so I picked them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want silver roses - and Rose Gold roses!

Can you imagine the beauty of a metallic flower town?!

Nevermind this would be my favorite.

Yes, the orange flowers aren't as vibrant as they could be. :(
A shame, as I like orange.

white carnations - they look super elegant and soft to the touch, like fluffy clouds almost

I like all of the orange hybrids, especially lillies! I also like black lillies and gold roses :)

Q: What hybrid flower do you guys think is the best?

A: The hybrid flower that I like the most the the purple pansy. So... I suppose that I'll go with that. I really do like the designs of the hybrid flowers of the pansies. Was really tempted to buy the blue pansy collectible, but I wanted to wait until all the pansies flowers were available to create a pansy line-up.

Gold and Blue roses easily. Blue roses cause they look great and are very difficult to obtain and gold roses because Imo they are the best looking flower!

Back