Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
In the dream, I started the game and there was a new villager house randomly between the zen street lamp and Re-tail, as seen here:

DQFjEnFVAAAkcFP.jpg

(In the dream) I panicked as no one had even moved out and how come? Turned out someone had somehow moved out and from nowhere this one came along. It was villager Carmen, a rabbit I have never even had or thought about! Crazy! >v<

So I woke up and whew... everything's normal. ;v;

Have you ever dreamed about ACNL? How was it?

I do. I'm always catching sharks, and wondering how they fit in my pocket.
I then frantically search for them, but they've vanished. ^_^

Aww, I wish I would dream about Animal Crossing! Would certainly be an improvement over the dreams I typically have...

I had a dream about my town being wiped out from an error. It was like before you start where you can watch your villagers walk around, it said "internal error" and "New save data created" and the last thing I saw was Pekoe walking around.

I haven’t had a dream that takes place inside of ACNL, but I did have a dream years before the game released. I had a dream that I was obviously playing the game and that the release day had come lol.

I dreamt that my game had a data corruption, the next day I got a data corruption on a beautiful town. I'm not bitter about it anymore so yeah, maybe I am a little.

I have had 3 data corruptions during my time on animal crossing new leaf, two of them I got over quickly but that one was just awful. The dream made it even worse.

Last edited:
It's not specifically about ACNL, but I had a dream that I left my 3DS on the side whilst filling up my bath (which is weird because I hardly ever take baths) and it was under the water. XD

Last edited:
I had a dream once that I was a lion living in an animal crossing town. I don't remember much of it but yeah that's the only acnl related dream I've had.

I?ve had Animal Crossing dreams!

Most interesting one I ever had was a few years ago - I dreamt I was walking around in 3D - like I was really inside a town - and I was so excited in the dream because as I was walking around exploring I could tell this map had 3 levels just like in ACGC!!

The terrain looked somewhat like Minecraft? A bit blocky.

I started getting lucid and realized I was dreaming - what a dream!

??-
You know you?re hardcore into AC when it gets into your dreams!

Hehe, as long as you don't start hitting rocks in your garden with a shovel, hoping bells or ore will fly out.

not that i can recall,, but i had this weird dream about playing disney infinity with some friends and everyone started disappearing

Everytime I dream of AC i always dream that they upgrade the game (like, once where they had these new shops with sooo many accessories and clothes and Tom Nook had a lot of things and the town had new flowers and it was bigger)
So then I wake up, wanting to play the new features, and I realize it was just a dream ^^'

Everytime I dream of AC i always dream that they upgrade the game (like, once where they had these new shops with sooo many accessories and clothes and Tom Nook had a lot of things and the town had new flowers and it was bigger)
So then I wake up, wanting to play the new features, and I realize it was just a dream ^^'

Awww, that sounds nice! It's one of the only positive dreams I've seen here too, haha :)

i don't think i have, although i kinda wish i would omg
i just wanted to say op that screenshot looks super pretty!! <3

Back