What do you want for Christmas??

Hmm... Ketchup's amiibo card, more charms for my stretchy choker, good-quality headphones, earrings, one of those necklaces with a crystal on it, a Heart Glow Wand or Toy Hammer collectible... :rolleyes:

c: A few dozen manga (which won't happen xD), A Dr. Pepper shirt (since I got one for my husband, i want to be matching *-*), a few ACNL amiibo cards, and more fox onesies (for my unborn daughter of course xD)

Amiibo cards, Pok?mon Ultra Sun, and a new drone. I already got my main present early which was a 3ds XL. I sound greedy but this is just what I want. I?m most likely not going to get much.

well my mom is buying me a used/refurbished dslr canon camera with a couple of lenses so i'm excited for that! also i know my gf is getting me mario rabbids bc i spoiled the surprise (oops lol) and i'm excited for that too. i don't really care what i get for xmas though, i'm just excited to spend time with my family and give them gifts! :)

I am soooooooooo... excited for my gifts this year! Since my family is poor and doesn't have much money my sister and I worked to earn $100 to put with the $100 dollar gift that we get every year so we could finally upgrade from our Wii to a Wii u! (Don't even think about saying I should of gotten a Switch; I chose the Wii U over it anyway if you must know) and then some games and I am over the top happy!

honestly a N3DS (the standard kind which is ofc already out of production in NA)
not happening though unless I get it for myself, since I'm an adult people expect me to buy my own **** hahaha ;'/

Back