• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What do you want for Christmas??

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Christmas is officially 18 days away (thanks TOMFG for reminding me)!! So my question at this point is, what do yall want this holiday?

I'm not really a needy person so I don't expect gifts, but basically anything that has N64, Super Mario, piano, Waluigi COUGH tie-dye, peace signs, or any clothes are are really comfy and fuzzy is totally cool with me. :cool:

-nintendo switch (with splatoon 2 especially, other games on my wishlist are super mario odyssey, arms, botw, puyo puyo and mario kart 8 deluxe)
but if i have extra money for things, i might want clothes from omocat.

bunch of clothes. most of them are from dollskill
also maybe a bit of makeup and money $$$

Money I guess. I already know a few physical gifts, but tbh if I tell people I want somewhat random things they either don't listen at all or gives me **** (sorry no your thought was bad there *cough*)

I guess I don’t have anything in mind. I already got Ultra Moon launch day, so yup. Anything cool or gamerish is great :3

Nintendo switch, splatoon (either one), super Mario odyssey, socks and a book. Also some Nikes and Adidas joggers :)

Switch, a few games from it, another copy of acnl, amiibo cards, a second computer, and a new winter coat. I sound greedy, don't I?

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (I'm getting both for the first time) Super Mario Odyssey, a Mimikyu plush and a few new amiibo cards. (Maybe)

Blankets, pajamas, amiibo cards, Mario Odyssey and a few 3ds games.
Crap I still need to buy presents for people and my dogs.

Hoping to get a few switch games, especially Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild, but who knows if I'll get them

Ooh, I would absolutely love to get a Journey shirt, and perhaps an audio CD of a Journey album! I would also like to have some cute outfits for the winter season, boots, and blue jeans.

i'd really like a calligraphy set from hobby lobby or smth like that

or maybe just more art supplies in general

i'd really like a calligraphy set from hobby lobby or smth like that

or maybe just more art supplies in general

Honestly I'd like an upgrade on my ds. I want the 2dsxl. I miss being able to fold my ds.

Well for stocking stuffers I want: Charcoal body scrub
Nike spandex
Nike Dry Fit Tank Top

And in general: Gift cards
Athletic clothes
Jeans (Non- ripped)
Jean Jacket
Black athletic vest
Chunky sweaters

Back