• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Show us your pets!

SoraDeathEater

Sora Miura
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7297-4636-2109
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Let's see those adorable pets!

As the title says c: I don't think there's a thread with this topic,
if there is my bad!

But I just simply LOVE seeing everyone's pets! :)
Doesn't have to be a dog or a cat, reptiles and others need love too <3
I currently own a dog and a cat (both whom I treat as if they were my own children. And trust me, I have a 3 y.o son xD ) and a 30 gallon tank filled with gold fish (the kind that kinda look like koi) c:
My husband wants a bearded dragon, but unfortunately we aren't allowed to own reptiles (not even turtles) in our housing ;-; He's owned some in the past with his older brother but then his brother decided to sell them (my husband was bummed). This is also his first time owning a cat c: And he adores her so much!

Here are my pets!

IMG_0394.jpg
IMG_0992.jpg
IMG_1075.jpg

She's my "princess". She's super spoiled as you can see she's constantly watching me eat hahaha... She's only a year and 3 months old c: But we love her so much.

IMG_0796.jpg
This is Tank. He's about 4 years old but turning 5 in March c: We previously lived with the mother(a chihuahua) and father (an australian shepherd) since they were owned by my in laws. Though his father recently passed away... And we moved away from my in laws' home. So now its just Tank and Sera c:

Can't wait to see everyone else's pets! :)

Last edited:
I currently have four cats and 80+ tropical fish. So I'll just share two of my recent favourite photos:

zYUVVJc.jpg
HugtbmK.jpg

Sadly guys I can?t fix the tilted photos you?ll have to turn your device**

37F3164B-7782-431C-AA05-68B630750C60.jpgThis is my snake Levi, I love him like a child. He is very innocent, I swear you couldn?t not love him! He loves exploring and being held. He has such a big personality for a little snake as well. He?s so incredibly sweet, and is a very good ambassador. He has helped a lot of people get over their fear of snakes and understand them better
DC7EC4CC-5D8F-4B6F-B4F8-CA3071E26886.jpg This is Oliver/Ollie, he?s a mean cat! He?s very dominant and thinks he?s a big tiger! (and boy do we believe him) He is the king of our household and no one can stop him. He?s a big tom cat and was actually a stray from our trailer park, he was a lot crazier when he was little but somehow we still kept him. When he?s not mad and attacking everyone and everything, he actually loves cuddling.. Only with certain people and a certain amount of time though.

65785788-E424-49DC-8E26-0B8337891BD3.jpg This is Minnie, she?s kind of clueless/careless, she was also a stray from my trailer park. She?s actually full size. She could just be a small cat or it could be because she was a stray. She has siblings and we actually know a lot about her! We only fed one of her siblings occasionally, but we don?t know what happened to any of them now. She was born in January and originally came to our door while it was snowing. As I said she?s pretty clueless and doesn?t care about much. She will let you basically do anything to her! She also is one of the targets when Oliver (my other cat) is mad, but they do get along and
sometimes he even cleans her.

image.jpg Finally, this is my dog Gracie. She?s the big sweetheart of the family, originally found on the side of a highway with a broken leg. We adopted her when I was 5-6 years old. (I?m 13 now) I swear she couldn?t be mean if she tried! She?s super well behaved like most dogs who have had a tough life. She?s a mix of a lot of dog breeds such as husky, german shepard, and black lab. She?s extremely spoiled and deserves it. She?s another kid in this family and it was 100% meant to be!

Last edited:
Misha, My miniature australian shepard
image.jpg

&

Silver my fancy rat
image.jpg
(I used to have a dumbo too but she passed away this year.)

Last edited:
My parrot, Chilli :3 I have a toy poodle and rabbit too but I don?t have any good pics rn to upload

Last edited:
Here are my children:
daisy 2.jpg daisy 1.jpg
Molly's on the left, she's 4.5 years old
Daisy's on the right, she's about 8 months old

I miss them everyday I'm at college ; - ;

I'm going to get a Patterdale Terrier puppy, so I was looking around online for some breeders and I found this little fella

107w6q8.jpg

Gorgeous isn't he? My mum thinks he's perfect; she likes the red puppies - she thinks they're better looking - and she loves his white chest and little socks! And the breeder doesn't live too far from us! We're having an extension done on our house, which will give us more room. That's why we're getting a puppy, and I'm just so excited to get him that I asked my mum if we could get him before we did the extension, but she said no because we don't have enough money for him at the moment. Plus, he is ready to go at the end of December but we're not starting the extension until the new year, and he's so cute that I'm sure somebody will buy him as soon as he's available. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like that will be us, but my mum said to think of it as a good thing, because by the time the extension is done there will probably be new breeders, and we will find a puppy just like him.

I hope she's right... :)

Last edited:
I'm going to get a Patterdale Terrier puppy, so I was looking around online for some breeders and I found this little fella

107w6q8.jpg

Gorgeous isn't he? My mum thinks he's perfect; she likes the red puppies - she thinks they're better looking - and she loves his white chest and little socks! And the breeder doesn't live too far from us! We're having an extension done on our house, which will give us more room. That's why we're getting a puppy, and I'm just so excited to get him that I asked my mum if we could get him before we did the extension, but she said no because we don't have enough money for him at the moment. Plus, he is ready to go at the end of December but we're not starting the extension until the new year, and he's so cute that I'm sure somebody will buy him as soon as he's available. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like that will be us, but my mum said to think of it as a good thing, because by the time the extension is done there will probably be new breeders, and we will find a puppy just like him.

I hope she's right... :)

You could always see if the breeder would be willing to hang onto him for you guys! Usually breeders are pretty nice with that stuff, cause they don't mind getting to love on the pup longer than intended. You might have to work out some kind of deposit or something though, as most breeders will ask for one to hold it for you, but it's an idea! (You can ask for your mom to put down the deposit as a Christmas gift for you!) When we got my mom's dog he was the last one left at the breeders house because we were in the middle of moving and having family out when he was old enough to take home! The breeders actually loved keeping him for the extra week or two. =D

Right now as far as pets I only have my little Bowie, a leucistic ball python, I'll post our Christmas picture soon so there will be a recent picture of him. (I've been meaning to take a picture of him with some ornaments but have been really busy lately...)

But in my house we have 3 cats, 3 dogs, and 4 puppies! Our Boston Terriers had their second, and final, litter and all of them are already claimed, one of the people is coming to pick theirs tomorrow, and I think sometime over the next week two of the other's are coming as well. The puppies are just over a week old, and still have closed eyes but they can squeak and wiggle around pretty well! I'll have to post pictures of them sometime soon.

*likes all cat posts*

all i have is 4 fish which are about 8-9 years old, and our family really doesn't need them but nobody wants to buy them from us :mad:

You could always see if the breeder would be willing to hang onto him for you guys! Usually breeders are pretty nice with that stuff, cause they don't mind getting to love on the pup longer than intended. You might have to work out some kind of deposit or something though, as most breeders will ask for one to hold it for you, but it's an idea! (You can ask for your mom to put down the deposit as a Christmas gift for you!) When we got my mom's dog he was the last one left at the breeders house because we were in the middle of moving and having family out when he was old enough to take home! The breeders actually loved keeping him for the extra week or two. =D
Well, that is a good suggestion, but we haven't even started the extension yet. I would say that from getting it set up and ready to go ahead to finishing it, and being able to buy our puppy, it will probably take about six months - however much a breeder loves a puppy, I don't think they would be willing to hold onto him for that long. :) About the deposit - we don't just need money to buy him (since my Nintendo Switch cost about as much money as he did, I asked my mum if I could sell it so we could get him lol :)), we also need to buy the things he needs; bowls, a bed, toys, etc. I suppose I could offer to buy those things, but there's not much point since I don't think we'll be getting him. As a compromise, however, I did bookmark the breeder's webpage, so that we can check it from time to time and see if the mother has had another litter, and if she has by the time the extension is finished, then we'll go and get another puppy instead. There's a good chance he'll look a lot like the other one, since he'll have the same mother. :)

(And anyway, it seems he's the last puppy in the litter to go. Me and my mum were a bit confused about that before we realised he was probably the smallest puppy, and the advice is not to buy the smallest or the biggest puppy, because they could have behavioural issues - shyness and timidness for the smallest, where there's a chance that the biggest could be too overbearing. My cousin's dog, Sumo, is a case in point; he was the biggest in the litter - hence his name :) - and he is really boisterous and hyper. However, my other cousin got Sumo's brother and sister from the same litter, and they are really calm and chilled out, so I think they were middle ground puppies :))

Last edited:
Back