• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Flowers/hybrids

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Yep decided to screw up my town for some weeds earlier so yeah I need some new flowers ^^'

Mainly looking for black/blue/orange hybrids, but if not too expensive I might be interested in others. Also looking to buy carnations, any colours.

Can pay in tbt bells mainly, pick up or delivery is fine. However, if you do come to my town, follow common courtesy and don't take things, run away, chop trees, dig etc. Just do your business, let me know when done and I will end.

Timezone is GMT+1 so please have this in mind if you want to help c: Also, just name your price(s), no need to clog the thread with offers spam :p My FC is to the left, let me know which one of yours to add if you got more than one.

1tbt= orange rose
1tbt= 1 pink rose
1tbt= 1 pink carnation
1tbt=black rose
2tbt- blue rose
I can breed as much as you would like :D

Last edited:
I can get you all these for 1 tbt each if you'll tell me how many you'd like :3

i can't trade til this evening though if you are interested; i have a ton of stuff to do today ^^;
my timezone is gmt -6 so i can stay up til like 2am to sync up with you if i need to

Last edited:
Hey, thanks guys and sorry for poofing. ^^

@Absent well **** might be a problem unless u actually can do that or at least midnight haha

Well how about 9x each of blue/black/orange roses or stuff though? ^^ let me know if you wanna deliver or PU btw so i can prepare myself/town for it c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

1tbt= orange rose
1tbt= 1 pink rose
1tbt= 1 pink carnation
1tbt=black rose
2tbt- blue rose
I can breed as much as you would like :D

I'd love a few pink carnations, how about 6 of em?

Last edited:
Hey, thanks guys and sorry for poofing. ^^

@Absent well **** might be a problem unless u actually can do that or at least midnight haha

Well how about 9x each of blue/black/orange roses or stuff though? ^^ let me know if you wanna deliver or PU btw so i can prepare myself/town for it c:

i'd prefer pickup if that's ok? i'll plant everything next to my station for you c:

so do you only want roses? i have all the different blue/black/orange flowers if you need those too

and don't worry lol, i can stay up. i do anyway most nights

Last edited:
right lol me staying up to 2 am not sleeping, well if you got any hybrid lilies or any carnation i can buy those too if ye got time.

good ^^ i should be able to be on most evening except for maybe an hour or so yeah hope i can catch you :)

should be back in 1 ? hour or something btw!

Last edited:
Are you okay with delivery? I have the flowers ready :D

hi yes, i am. i'll pay afterwards if that's okay because nintendo got a real bad habit of getting resetti online sometimes ( i mean my wifi is okay as long as i'm not at the other end of the apartment lol)

i'll add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yeah ill be sheila from jungle c: i'll open!

Alright, I'll check it out ^^ thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i'm open @toffany

thank you, i will send payment and rating!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also @Absent might have misread your post but yea i think i meant i had to stay up to two lol XD oh well we?ll catch each other i hope e_e

Back up. Don't really need more carnations for now unless it's white ones but yeah buying as long as I have tbt I guess haha

i had a lot more flowers than that, just saying xD

black roses ?48
blue roses ?48
orange roses ?37
white carnations ?67

Last edited:
i had a lot more flowers than that, just saying xD

black roses ?48
blue roses ?48
orange roses ?37
white carnations ?67

i can take 9 each of the roses if you have time later and dw about the tbt i have loads (and got some collectibles rotting in my box too)

i can take 9 each of the roses if you have time later and dw about the tbt i have loads (and got some collectibles rotting in my box too)

you must really like the number 9 or something xD
sure thing tho

ooh, what collectibles do you have? o:

lmao obviously :p nah it's just a good amount to fit my layouts nothing else lol.

some letters, famous mushroom, giftable candy set, toy hammer(although i'd probably have to buy like your game for that lmao) maybe something else i jav too much junk

lmao obviously :p nah it's just a good amount to fit my layouts nothing else lol.

some letters, famous mushroom, giftable candy set, toy hammer(although i'd probably have to buy like your game for that lmao) maybe something else i jav too much junk

pff, thankfully i have a toy hammer already lmao

i'll just stick with tbt, however much you want to give me is fine :3

i can open whenever!

Last edited:
xD haha no problems. i can do same price per hybrid as before so dw

works for me~
i'll open in a second. i put 9 carnations out as well, you can have them for free if you like xD they just take up space here

Last edited:
Back