Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Koi and blue butterfly

Wow, I am l level 24 and have caught everything except a Tuna. I had several Koi and sold all but 1 for the inventory space.

I just started playing two days ago and I've caught two koi and seen two blue butterflies(i didn't catch either!!)
    Haven't caught sight of the rumoured enormous shadow of the tuna or the jewel beetle though, I'll wait those out.
    RGB by Modmad on Tumblr
    Art by me

My art:

Pocket Camp Friend ID: 9951-1244-995

Hello, I'm Gloomy and I'm an amateur artist, occasional writer, and I've just started Pocket Camp recently!

I've caught 4 blue butterflies and had 2 get away. Never seen a koi or football fish and have 3 tuna.

I guess it can be pretty random.

I've only seen the koi in people's boxes. Well, I actually did see two blue butterflies once, & on the same day, but didn't act quickly enough to catch them.

I think I've caught everything by now, but I ran over my first emperor butterfly and screwed up my catch for my first jewel beetle, so I was mad for a while. XD

tis' the season AppleBitterCrumble's Avatar
    Bells
    3DS
    2122-5666-2796
    NN ID
    FireEspo
    December 17th TicketChristmas LightsChristmas Lights
Gift received at 12-09-2017, 04:30 PM from Parakoopa144

head up wee ladChristmas Lights
Gift received at 12-01-2017, 05:00 PM from Issi
    I haven't caught the emperor butterfly, tuna, football fish, or jewel beetle but iv'e caught everything else
    ♥ Thanks a r i a n e for the wonderful signature! ♥ Thanks Hayden for the cool avatar ♥

Bells
    3DS
    0963-2558-0716
    NN ID
    ryan91676
    User Title Color ChangeOrange (Fruit)Pear (Fruit)
    I got two tuna almost back to back, have had one emporer butterfly, one football fish, a blowfish, a miyama stag and one jewel beetle but not a single koi anywhere. What to do with them since there's no museum, though, keep or sell to the shop or market box?
    Favorite villagers: Jeremiah, Drake, Lyman, Lucha, Whitney, Hopper, Goldie, Apollo, Dizzy, Joey

I’m level 52 and caught every rare at least three times by now - except for the football fish, which I haven’t even seen yet. RNG at its best.
    Last edited by Cheshire; Today at 01:38 PM.
    ♫ ~ Christmas time is once a year ~ Every critter holds it dear ~ Every animal big or small ~ Christmas means so much to us all ~ ♫

Bells
    NN ID
    Only caught 2 koi, the rest are bought. Ironically though they were both together next to each other on the right side of the river. Not seen one since

I also had not seen any emperor butterflies at all since starting, until the last update I had to do and since then I've caught 4... so could just be RNG or maybe spawn rate wasn't what it was supposed to be and was fixed in that update? Most likely just RNG though