Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Koi and blue butterfly

Angry Koi and blue butterfly

I am level 42 and have never even seen the blue butterfly, nor have I caught a koi. I've gotten everything else that's rare. So frustrating! 😫

I'm lucky enough to have caught everything that's currently in the game Give it some time

Bells
    3DS
    1865-3041-9383
    Poptart Easter Egg
    I haven't found that butterfly either. Nor the tuna or the jewel beetle.

Bells
    3DS
    5241-1947-2055
    I’m level 42 and caught multiple koi and saw two emperor butterflies (only caught one) but I haven’t caught a tuna yet and haven’t seen a big enough shadow

Wishing you were here~

Name:  Image-1.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  95.4 KB
    *Awkward cough*

Im at level 43 and Ive not seen a blow fish or football fish. In the same boat.

im 41 and haven't caught a tuna or blowfish so...

Bells
    3DS
    3196-4978-3919
    Christmas LightsIsabelleNew LeafYellow CandyRed PansyBlue Hybrid PansyYellow CosmosHoliday Candy CanePear (Fruit)Tasty Cake
    Level 41, never seen a Jewel Beetle. I keep forgetting they exist because I caught at least one of the other rares fairly early on.

Tip: When you find it and the screen says TAP u better do it fast

I've been lucky enough to have caught about 5 emperor butterflies, but for me the koi is definitely elusive (I only have 2).. I think it also depends on where you constantly go to fish/find bugs? I find that I tend to go to ocean for fishing in pocket camp, more than the river. It's also because the fish size is close enough to a common fish that you've probably walked right by it or scared it without knowing.

Maybe if you keep trying, you'll catch more? I'm not sure to how the logistics work, since day of time/season doesn't affect, it's purely based on luck.