Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Ruby
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Pokéball
Right in front of the train station, that is! I have a pretty long walkway lined with delicious fruit trees. It used to be my favorite part of my town but now, even if pretty, it feels like it takes up a bit too much space.

So, especially those who use paths: what did you do? Screenshots loved!

I have a pond opposite my train station, so I put bushes and flowers around it, and ended up making a sort-of replica of Harv's campground, with The Roost, a Fire Pit, Log Bench, pine stumps, mushrooms, and even the water pump.

It's surrounded by pine trees and holly.

Last edited:
I put a small playground right in front of my town entrance! It's my favorite part of my town too... Although I've been meaning to put a few more pines scattered about there. I'll post screenshots if I can remember!

i have brick paths with water paths around them and a walkway with a peach and lemon tree pattern and flowers!

I have it hedged in bushes, I did have trees, but I couldn't my junk lying around. I'm waiting for my hibiscus to bloom before I take a screen shot but they should be in my da, if you want to do something.

I don't know, it's kinda crowded in that area because it's a pretty small piece of land thanks to the river and the town hall right next to it on the left. I've got some bushes, a geyser, perfect peach trees, and a small pond on the right.

Not much, there's a rock and a pond right up against it. I just lined it with trees then filled in the areas left with bushes, flowers, and some natural spawned clovers are there. To the right of the train station is the stone tablet and a log bench, both of which is behind a little 'resting' area which consists of a firepit, hammock and a qr code of an autumn/winter blanket. I kind of wanted that area to be like a mini forest area with a mystic fairy feel (going to buy some mushrooms from here and scatter them around).

I haven't landscaped it yet because I doN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT
I usually decorate very symmetrically (symmetrical flower/bush/tree patterns, the same pwps on each side or one in the middle, etc) when it comes to the fronts of important buildings (town hall, the train station, my mayor's house, etc) to give the place a more... refined, put-together look?? but i can't do that with my train station because there's a goddamn rock right in front of it. it aligns right with the station entrance, and there's a pond, like, 3 spaces away from it, and it's just extremely annoying rip
I think i'll tackle my town entrance once I complete a couple other areas haha

I have a pond and rock just below the cobblestone, so that limited what I could do. I put a holly hedge, with a few bamboo stumps along the cobblestone and cedar trees down and to the left along the river. On the right side of the cobblestone, I put the fairy tale clock and some apple and pear trees. They grow over to where Re-Tail is.

A dirt path splits from the bottom right cobblestone area to the right (toward Re-Tail) and straight down to the river. The straight path is lined with cedar trees and has yellow cosmos and holly bushes on the left, orange cosmos and pink hydrangea bushes on the right (I used bushes and flower colors to delineate neighborhoods).

It's a pretty area, and one of my most complete. I'm looking forward to seeing it this winter with the snow and lights in the trees. Next year will be even better, because I'm going to work on getting my train station remodel.

rocks are so annoying but i just have a single one space path down from the door lol i just started.

Back