Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4160-9264-2149
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (46) +
Trying to reposition his house so it's where all of my other villager houses are...
Willing to sell him for tbt/igb or even hybrids! :)

YEEES! He was my favourite villager in my old town. I'll pay you 200k and 90 perfect peaches.
Also, what hybrids are you looking for?

Last edited:
Whatever you feel like offering :)

my town is bare so I'm trying to get everything really xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

ID EVEN TAKE BUSHES IF YOU HAVE THEM LOL I don't have the emporium :c

Hmm... would you like to come to my town and see what I have? I can't really decide what to give.

Do you have any purple or pink flowers? Specifically purple cosmos or tulips or even pink lilies? I don't have either of those purple hybrids yet and I'm leaning towards a purple/pink town :3 any 2 flowers of those or black roses even would be fine :) I've added you haha I'm not super picky really I haven't even place flowers down in my own town except black roses to turn gold xD

I can give you 2 of each of the following: Pink and purple tulips and purple roses.

Sadly, I can't let go of the other pink flowers (Roses and lilies) because I don't have many of them.

Oh that would be perfect then! And that's totally fine :) I'll go ahead and open my gates now for you if you'd like :) Lucky is on the bottom right hand side of my map

Back