• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Lucky is in boxes!

Cuhdalie

˗ˏˋ 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓭 ˎˊ˗
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4160-9264-2149
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (46) +
Trying to reposition his house so it's where all of my other villager houses are...
Willing to sell him for tbt/igb or even hybrids! :)

YEEES! He was my favourite villager in my old town. I'll pay you 200k and 90 perfect peaches.
Also, what hybrids are you looking for?

Last edited:
Whatever you feel like offering :)

my town is bare so I'm trying to get everything really xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

ID EVEN TAKE BUSHES IF YOU HAVE THEM LOL I don't have the emporium :c

Hmm... would you like to come to my town and see what I have? I can't really decide what to give.

Do you have any purple or pink flowers? Specifically purple cosmos or tulips or even pink lilies? I don't have either of those purple hybrids yet and I'm leaning towards a purple/pink town :3 any 2 flowers of those or black roses even would be fine :) I've added you haha I'm not super picky really I haven't even place flowers down in my own town except black roses to turn gold xD

I can give you 2 of each of the following: Pink and purple tulips and purple roses.

Sadly, I can't let go of the other pink flowers (Roses and lilies) because I don't have many of them.

Oh that would be perfect then! And that's totally fine :) I'll go ahead and open my gates now for you if you'd like :) Lucky is on the bottom right hand side of my map

Opened! :)

Of course! :)

Back