• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Paying 3TBT each or IGB equivalent for Art! Paying IGB for the following Fossils!

Cuhdalie

˗ˏˋ 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓭 ˎˊ˗
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4160-9264-2149
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (46) +
Paying 3 TBT each or 600k each for the following art pieces to finish this section of my museum!:

Art:
solemn painting

Paying IGB for the following fossils, name your price!:

Fossils:

ammonite
diplo neck
iguanodon tail
raptor torso
sabertooth torso
stego skull
stego tail
styraco skull
styraco torso
t. rex torso
tricera tail
tricera torso

Also looking for these items here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/OW8cMTY9Mo
Let me know what about of igb or tbt you would want for these. I have some tbt on reserve as I'm waiting on an order to be finalized but please let me know!

If you happen to post when I'm not online, I go by Pacific Server Time and I work an 8-5 schedule Monday-Thursday, so just know I won't be available if you happen to post right then :p

Last edited:
I have

graceful painting
famous painting
wistful painting
motherly statue
calm painting
scenic painting
jolly painting

Yes! Are you available now? Lemme add ya that's gonne be 21 TBT total, correct?

yes c: I've added you. is it ok to deliver them to your town?

Last edited:
I can sell you:
calm painting
common painting
moving painting
scenic painting
solemn painting
wistful painting

yeah, can do Cascade :) Opening my town up now!
Give me one second Highway, I think I'm getting some of those paintings already!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, yeah it looks like I'm getting all of those actually, appreciate the offer though!

Can I get all 3 for 15? :)

Added :) 1 should be good for now! It's gonna go in the same room I have a marshmallow cushion haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you're actually trading the next person I'm trading with...lol!

hi, are you still looking for these? also do you still looking for the paintings?
ancient statue
sci fi floor
black katana
tea table

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, are you still looking for these? also do you still looking for the paintings?
ancient statue
sci fi floor
black katana
tea table

Hi! Yes I'm still looking for those :) and I have someone who is gonna trade me the last 3 paintings I need, did you want 3TBT for the statue? It's going to my other town, but I'm gonna be moving it from my new town when I can use my bf's 3ds again lol since all the other stuff I want for my new town

Added :) 1 should be good for now! It's gonna go in the same room I have a marshmallow cushion haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you're actually trading the next person I'm trading with...lol!

Sweets addiction here too. And oh yes, I'm buying some art pieces off his hands~ However I'm ready.

Last edited:
Gimme one sec xD someone is getting lucky from me, sorry about that haha!

Last edited:
okay sure statue and painting kinda filling my storage so i need to get rid some of them xD how about the sci fi floor 2 tbt and black katana 1 tbt and tea table 1 tbt ?

Okay! Want me to open my town or yours?

oops, that was to Red haha, Sounds good though Candy! Mind giving me a moment? I'm wrapping up 2 trades haha

Oh, my gate is open in that case :) haha user just left after getting Lucky

- - - Post Merge - - -

Candy, I still need Solemn Painting if that matters at all :) Let me know when you are available to either drop off or let me pick up sci fi floor,black katana and tea table for 4 tbt! :D

Back