• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Doki Doki Literature Club! SS3 Mafia

N e s s

Waiting for something to happen?
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
う
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Red Feather
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Small Mailbox
slpB3Mm.png

Hi, Monika here!

Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!

Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:

Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most,

Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch,

Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who find comfort in the world of books,

...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!

I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart--will you promise to spend the most time with me?
<3

The Club Members!

1. Dolby
2. Dad
3. PunchyDaHufflepuff

The Club Rules!

This is a Super Saint 3 Mafia, meaning that this will be an incredibly short game. There are 3 roles in the game: Townie, Super Saint, and Mafia Goon. The Townie and Mafia Goon work as normal. The Super Saint will take the person who hammers down with them.

The roles for the following 3 are going to be randomly generated with one of them being a safe claim for the mafia. The potential town rolenames are:

Sayori! said:
[table="width: 715]
[tr]
[td]
latest
[/td]
[td]Welcome to my Literature Club! You are Sayori, the _______. You are the Club's Vice President and the best friend of MC-Kun! You are 100% happy at all times and you make everyone around you happy! Will you write your way into his heart? <3[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Natsuki! said:
[tr]
[td]
latest
[/td]
[td]Welcome to my Literature Club! You are Natsuki, the _______. You are the youngest in the club, everyone mistakes you as being """cute""" when all you want is for someone to take you seriously. Oh, and your Papa really loves you! Will you write your way into MC-Kun's heart? <3[/td]

[/tr][/table]

Yuri! said:
[tr]
[td]
latest
[/td]
[td]Welcome to my Literature Club! You are Yuri, the ________. You are the oldest in the club, a 3rd year in high school. You are quite timid and find your comfort in the world of books, yet you are definitely the nicest and most considerate person in the club! Will you write your way into MC-Kun's heart? <3[/td]

[/tr][/table]

Game will start immediately after 3 sign-ups. This is meant to be a short game, like, really short. So don't sign up for Observers or Replacements.

Last edited:
NO.

NO NO NO NO NO.

**** THIS GAME.

Not playing btw just needed to let that out.

I want to in but a third player is going to be a newer person who will end up being a hammer between me and Dolby fighting for the whole thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whatever I like drama so /in

I don't think there is going to be any Obs Chat since N e s s stated that this is gong to be a really short game.

----------

I was really surprised to see a Doki Doki Literature mafia theme game when I first saw this thread. Don't think I would sign up for this mafia game. But... I am excited to see this game in action since I have played Doki Doki Literature. Good Luck to the players that are going to be playing this mafia game.

Last edited:
Actually don't /in me if this starts on Saturday or Sunday.

I can't. I work at clinic all day then drive to work for the night

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless you're good with my intermittence and just want to start. You can put me in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Super saint kills the last person who votes them right?
Mafia has to kill all town
Town needs to lynch mafia

Right?

I can't. I work at clinic all day then drive to work for the night

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless you're good with my intermittence and just want to start. You can put me in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Super saint kills the last person who votes them right?
Mafia has to kill all town
Town needs to lynch mafia

Right?

SS kills the last person to vote for them if they're lynched
Mafia just needs to cause one mislynch and survive it's effects
Townie has no powers, but still needs to lynch mafia

Yeah put me in if no one else will do it and you want to start.... or don't it's cool. I will check in at times

Dang it I want to join but I won't cos I'm terrible
O well

Back