• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Doki Doki Literature Club! SS3 Mafia

Dang it I want to join but I won't cos I'm terrible
O well

I mean the irony of you being a small rodent Pok?mon surrounded by two wolves of tbt mafia is pretty funny. But I mean there is only one way to learn! Just understand the post Dolby made about the three different roles

I mean the irony of you being a small rodent Pok?mon surrounded by two wolves of tbt mafia is pretty funny. But I mean there is only one way to learn! Just understand the post Dolby made about the three different roles

Ikr xD

OK, *goes to study roles*

ACTUALLY sorry cant, I have to got to Cardiff this weekend.

So true

Oh that's annoying cos I literally have 1 hour and 20 mins
Nvm then

*sees new mafia thread* Oh boy what is this going to be abo-

*anime body pillow girls abound*

*sees new mafia thread* Oh boy what is this going to be abo-

*anime body pillow girls abound*

LOL

why don't you look up a playthrough of it Evan? It's fun to watch it when hanging out with friends and stuff ;)))))

Oh god
Punchy as the decider between me and Dad
This is going to be great

Roles going out when I get home, alerting dad on discord

Roles are going out right now. Please do NOT state whether or not you have received your role until the game has started.

Day One!

You have Unlimited amount of time to lynch someone. Votes are majority, as soon as someone reaches 2 votes, they're lynched immediately.

Back