• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Doki Doki Literature Club! SS3 Mafia

It wasn't that difficult of a question. I was asking why you were eager to know which of you I suspect as mafia.

Due to a majority still not being met, the game will end in a draw within the next 24 hours if nobody is lynched until then.

Ah, screw it. Deadline (I'M FEELING VERY ATTACKED NESS) is about to hit and I need to go with my gut here, and it's Dolby. Punchy has been doing what I suspect could be dumbtelling because I didn't think he was that unaware of what was going on in the setup in his interaction with Dolby, and seemed eager to know who I suspected but given what I watched in that one game I was only in for a day Punchy gets eager as town. Dolby however seemed to be prodding at Punchy for reaction in a clever way, especially in the circumstance of the counterclaim he knew I would be looking into, and there seemed to be some sort of foresight in every post that somehow felt like an appeal to me in a very lowkey manner. But then at the end he also just straight up appealed to me which I found very confusing. Appealing to me works in larger games when I'm town but it's a little more risky with just two other people for me to look at. Also, the general mood of Dolby in this game got very clinical in his meta talk about the kind of thing Punchy would do as an inexperienced player rolling mafia, but it almost seemed too apparent. Also kinda got distant this last day.

Anyways this is just me rambling about what will probably be a mishammer but w/e Dolby seems scummy in about 70% of his games.

##VOTE: Dolby

Honestly was straight appalling to you because I was thinking “it’s between me and Punchy, what’s the point in speaking to anyone other than Dad”

RIP Dolby, I remember before the game started you said I'd be the decider while both you and Dad fought it out, but really Dad decided.

Endgame!

Dolby was lynched. He was Monika (Mafia Goon).

Town Wins!
(Refraining from posting Dolby's Role PM due to it being somewhat spoilerish.​

PunchyDaHufflepuff was Natsuki (Townie)
Dad was Yuri (Super Saint)

Most drawn out SS3 of all time

I mean I thought it was a little obvious it was Dolby after a bit since he didn't even claim a rolename

I mean I thought it was a little obvious it was Dolby after a bit since he didn't even claim a rolename

I knew it was Sayori, I just don’t care about flavor names in general honestly

YOU ORIGINALLY HAD IT AS 'YOU HAVE UNLIMITED TIME TO LYNCH'

...! >:[]

Good game. I seriously thought that Punchy was scum then!
But yeah when Dolby was mentioning everything about him being Townie, I got a little suspicious... but still I wouldn’t have scumread him.

Back