Do you understand how ss3 works? yes

- - - Post Merge - - -

*dies

Time zone: Male EST
Speed game: Uhhh I think so?
A super saint, mafia goon and a townie walk into a bar I die
Do I understand this game: I mean kind of

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand the basic concept of this game, but I don't 100% understand it.

I think that's fake because I'm a townie

Lemme get my role quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm Natsuki, a townie.

This is sus because I’m townie, but I’m gonna hold off voting just in case it’s Super Happy Magical Townieland again. I doubt that Punchy would think of fakeclaiming as SS

This is sus because I’m townie, but I’m gonna hold off voting just in case it’s Super Happy Magical Townieland again. I doubt that Punchy would think of fakeclaiming as SS

Why would I claim as SS? You'd just think I was noob scum

The thread died.

Is this a pm game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby, you're playing aggressively, slight sus
##VOTE Dolby
Just in case I don't have time later and you wait like 12 hours for me when I go to sleep :p

lel me and my schedule.

Dolby what are your reads on Punchy? Because so far it's been you questioning and interacting with him and making very generalized statements but you've yet to declare a definitive read. I suppose it's because I hadn't gotten around yet but he's already gotten to the point of voting you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lel me and my schedule.

Dolby what are your reads on Punchy? Because so far it's been you questioning and interacting with him and making very generalized statements but you've yet to declare a definitive read. I suppose it's because I hadn't gotten around yet but he's already gotten to the point of voting you.

lel me and my schedule.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lel me and my schedule.

Oh yeah, I sus him by testing his claim. Knowing that he’s a new and generally inexperienced player, he wouldn’t think of fakeclaiming as town, so I thought it was a good opportunity for me to get a clear alignement and subsequent vote, knowing that I’m townie. He also wouldn’t fakeClaimed SS as mafia. He claimed townie, which he wouldn’t think of doing as SS IMO. Only reason I have held back is because you weren’t here and didn’t want you to take advantage of the situation in the case that I was wrong and he was SS (as you’d see that I was attacking him FOR his townie claim and come to the conclusion of who was which role)

Seeing as that you haven’t voted, I think that as scum, you would have come to that conclusion that I was townie and he was SS and put the maj on me so

##Vote: Punchy

If you need me to clear stuff up about my logic, I’ll do it. I feel like I haven’t presented my motivation for pushing him for his role well , but it’s what I did

I just pointed out something that can easily be read in the thread, that you suspected Punchy but were withholding a vote, but instead you're actually sitting here explaining it to me. Like...lol. It's also not like you to just automatically appeal to me like this, especially town you.

I just pointed out something that can easily be read in the thread, that you suspected Punchy but were withholding a vote, but instead you're actually sitting here explaining it to me. Like...lol. It's also not like you to just automatically appeal to me like this, especially town you.

You’re literally the only other person here.
Also, I did declare a sus beforehand but didn’t want to vote in cande I was wrong about him not being willing to fakeclaim as SS. Maf you would see through the fog and take clear advantage

You’re literally the only other person here.
Also, I did declare a sus beforehand but didn’t want to vote in cande I was wrong about him not being willing to fakeclaim as SS. Maf you would see through the fog and take clear advantage

But I'm not SS :p Dad, do you sus Dolby?

Back