• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

new to forum but not to the game lol

Ms.Red

fruit farmer in training
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
HI i am recently new to this forum and hope to learn alot of new things about acnl
i hope to become a perfect fruit farmer X3
so far i have three acnl game cartridges and in the market for two more to collect all the perfect fruit.

i have also obtained one of each amiibo needed to buy every exclusive item you can get from the nintendo collection ( minus calie and marie, still waiting for their delivery from amazon )

if you ever want to visit my city just inbox me or let me know in the comments;
i have every fruit ( minus perfect fruits ) and all the shops.

if you wish to contribute to my perfect fruit farm please drop by with some cherries, they are my towns fruit and i have had terrible luck getting any to grow ( i accidently ate my only perfect cherry after the acnl update and didnt realize what it was at first. my bad lol )

Last edited:
Hi there and welcome to the forum!! You sound veery dedicated to the game haha :3 also feel free to leave me a message with your FC and I'll bring you some perfect cherries!!

Always good to have more longtime players. Welcome to the forums!

Back