もらにふぇ て&
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
As I painstakingly type this out, im getting annoyed and frustrated by the second.

Im on an Asus Padfone X, version 4.4.2 (a really old phone I k know.)

It was totally fine half an hour ago. Then my phone started "updating" my "Touch Screen Firmware"
And now i type slow af.

Sorry if this isnt a good place to post this, I just need some serious help.

Thanks in advance, I guess. :(

Oh wow! The same sort of thing happened to my iPod touch (I forget which one it is, isn’t the newer one, maybe number 3 or something). I update it, and then, well, it just becomes very, very slow. I couldn’t do much about it! It also turned on a bunch of functions with the update I disabled (that helped somewhat) still slow though. Like with 3ds, how you type, and then it slowly types on the screen with unbelievable lag.

I hope you figure out how to change it. I don’t know if there’s a way to like, uninstall updates or firmware, think it’s permanent.
All I can say is if you have an older device, turn off all automatic download stuff and never, ever update it (this applies to devices over around, 2-3 years old?). So yeah.

Guess my advice is a bit late lol D:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAATSAAAAJGZkNGFiOGQwLWNiZmEtNDI2Zi1hNWMxLTFjZTIyNTZjNTFlNg.jpg

It’s been proven that if you have an electronic a few generations out of date the updates will slowly make it non functional until you’re forced to upgrade. :)

Back