• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Touch Screen Response Time Problem

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
As I painstakingly type this out, im getting annoyed and frustrated by the second.

Im on an Asus Padfone X, version 4.4.2 (a really old phone I k know.)

It was totally fine half an hour ago. Then my phone started "updating" my "Touch Screen Firmware"
And now i type slow af.

Sorry if this isnt a good place to post this, I just need some serious help.

Thanks in advance, I guess. :(

Oh wow! The same sort of thing happened to my iPod touch (I forget which one it is, isn’t the newer one, maybe number 3 or something). I update it, and then, well, it just becomes very, very slow. I couldn’t do much about it! It also turned on a bunch of functions with the update I disabled (that helped somewhat) still slow though. Like with 3ds, how you type, and then it slowly types on the screen with unbelievable lag.

I hope you figure out how to change it. I don’t know if there’s a way to like, uninstall updates or firmware, think it’s permanent.
All I can say is if you have an older device, turn off all automatic download stuff and never, ever update it (this applies to devices over around, 2-3 years old?). So yeah.

Guess my advice is a bit late lol D:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAATSAAAAJGZkNGFiOGQwLWNiZmEtNDI2Zi1hNWMxLTFjZTIyNTZjNTFlNg.jpg

It’s been proven that if you have an electronic a few generations out of date the updates will slowly make it non functional until you’re forced to upgrade. :)

Oops. Wrong thread

Last edited:
Back