• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what are you avoiding/procrastinating right now?

I have to do Chem, Precalc, AP Lang, and German homework. But that's not going to happen anytime soon. Oops.

My math homework.. My final isn't until next Tuesday but the last class meeting is tomorrow so I was supposed to have questions ready but..
And this job application..
I've also been putting off working on my story for like the past 2 months but I'm probably gonna hop on that as soon as the break hits.

When I first viewed this thread my answer was going to be my cardiovascular system homework. It encouraged me to go and do it. I scored 83%. :)
do you study life sciences! :D I love biology. I study engineering science though so only get one bio course until I specialize in biomedical

Job applications sort of... But really just got done exams and a bunch of marking so I'm feeling pretty chill

rp replies, cleaning, aaaaaand organizing stuff online. seasonal depression is terrible :)

i need to study for three final exams... and have been doing everything but studying this entire week.

Checking my university results. If I passed everything I can finally graduate... but if I fail................ sigh

Studying for finals, writing assignments that I was supposed to be done with weeks ago

Back