• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what are you avoiding/procrastinating right now?

BlueberryPoptarts

what in the heck
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
i have a math test tomorrow that i 100% should be studying for but im not
also, i have to finish my paper for english but that's not happening either

My book report I'm supposed to do in my Wild West class. I... just can't stand the book I was assigned, it's so boring.

i have a stupid photography assignment i'm not gonna do

Going back to the dentist to make sure I don't have a dry socket. ^^' (I got my wisdom teeth out last week)

overdue schoolwork but i'm working on it more tonight so i've made progress :) but also my art portfolio. that's less procrastinating but more so not much time in between school and sleeping

sleeping and a project for digital design :/ i lov winter but the shorter days make it hard to get anything done after school. i always fall asleep a few hours after school ends and wake up at 11 or later so i sleep on all my work

eating and doing something productive eh need to wait for mail anyway..and i slept kinda bad lol

When I first viewed this thread my answer was going to be my cardiovascular system homework. It encouraged me to go and do it. I scored 83%. :)

Folding my laundry, my husband’s laundry, and my son’s XD I don’t wanna.. but I know I have to do it or else it piles up e.e But that’s all I have to do today XD So yeah..

washing the dishes, so boring and my mom is like the greasiest person ever in a kitchen :^^^^)

EVERYTHIGNFGNDDNNNDN

I have such a major issue with motivation/procrastination/whatever the ****
Every time I even think about doing revision for my exams, I genuinely want to cry... my dad never gives me support with my school work, and I know I'm too old to have my school progress monitored to such an extent, but I end up just forgetting about it, or saying "I'll just do some at break tomorrow" and not doing it.

I also procrastinate on my homework so much that I only start doing it when the teacher starts collecting it in shsnnsnsnsn it works for avoiding detentions, but it's not helpful to me personally

I'm so stressed but I really don't help myself

I'm supposed to be packing and preparing to move for the third time this year :( and a few weeks ago I finally got rid of the last boxes we used to pack all of our stuff up so now I have like nothing to actually pack my things into so I'm majorly procrastinating.

Back