• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what are you avoiding/procrastinating right now?

It's weird because I'm not procrastinating for once and I just discovered this thread.

My science homework that is due in tomorrow ><
I'm about to sleep>.>

I have never procrastinated in my life.

Bich, if I see a gun; I shot somebody.

Bich, if I see food; I eat it.

Bich, if I see an old woman getting mugged; I'd join in! (Jk, I love old ladies)

BICH!

No but seriously, I don't want to leave my house but I needs the exercise.

studying for my class final and then the module/subject final - it should be easy but alas i need to get a grip and start cramming lol
also sleeping, its almost 4 and im kind of tired but i just????? keep putting it off?

I am currently procrastinating on doing my outline for an essay in English, my Geometry homework that's over trigonometric ratios and right triangles, and my Spanish homework that's over vocabulary terms (we have to draw them).

Some very late and very excessive biology assignments, a crap-ton of English homework, fumbling around on french websites for an assignment in french class, and sleeping

Last edited:
I was actually going to procrastinate today.. but I'm putting it off.

Knitting. I have a scarf that is roughly 2/3 done. It'll look nice, but it's so repetitive. And a pair of socks to finish. And another scarf and cowl to block.

They're holiday gifts, so I really need to get on the stick.

Studying for a Physics exam which I have on Tuesday. Um, yeah. Let me go do that.

I'm procrastinating getting my butt outta bed.

Back