what are you avoiding/procrastinating right now?

BlueberryPoptarts

what in the heck
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
i have a math test tomorrow that i 100% should be studying for but im not
also, i have to finish my paper for english but that's not happening either

My book report I'm supposed to do in my Wild West class. I... just can't stand the book I was assigned, it's so boring.

i have a stupid photography assignment i'm not gonna do

Going back to the dentist to make sure I don't have a dry socket. ^^' (I got my wisdom teeth out last week)

overdue schoolwork but i'm working on it more tonight so i've made progress :) but also my art portfolio. that's less procrastinating but more so not much time in between school and sleeping

sleeping and a project for digital design :/ i lov winter but the shorter days make it hard to get anything done after school. i always fall asleep a few hours after school ends and wake up at 11 or later so i sleep on all my work

eating and doing something productive eh need to wait for mail anyway..and i slept kinda bad lol

When I first viewed this thread my answer was going to be my cardiovascular system homework. It encouraged me to go and do it. I scored 83%. :)

Folding my laundry, my husband’s laundry, and my son’s XD I don’t wanna.. but I know I have to do it or else it piles up e.e But that’s all I have to do today XD So yeah..

washing the dishes, so boring and my mom is like the greasiest person ever in a kitchen :^^^^)

EVERYTHIGNFGNDDNNNDN

I have such a major issue with motivation/procrastination/whatever the ****
Every time I even think about doing revision for my exams, I genuinely want to cry... my dad never gives me support with my school work, and I know I'm too old to have my school progress monitored to such an extent, but I end up just forgetting about it, or saying "I'll just do some at break tomorrow" and not doing it.

I also procrastinate on my homework so much that I only start doing it when the teacher starts collecting it in shsnnsnsnsn it works for avoiding detentions, but it's not helpful to me personally

I'm so stressed but I really don't help myself

I'm supposed to be packing and preparing to move for the third time this year :( and a few weeks ago I finally got rid of the last boxes we used to pack all of our stuff up so now I have like nothing to actually pack my things into so I'm majorly procrastinating.

Back