• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you think I could get away with having Tiffany in a winter-themed town?

HopeForHyrule

Bunny Fanatic
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2496-6703-5894
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
I ask for two reasons. In a perfect world, I'd move in Ruby, but she's currently living in my Bunifrey town and cannot be moved. And also: the bunnies are my favorite villagers, so I kinda like having at least one rabbit in all of my towns.

So I was thinking Tiffany is a mostly white bunny and she might make a decent snooty villager, but I'm not sure.

What do you guys think? And if not, who else would fit? I know there's a couple snooty penguins, but I'm not too crazy over their designs...

Ok here's a list of villagers of both genders that I believe would be fitting in a snow/winter themed town:

Bianca
Colton
Diana
Fang
Flurry
Hans
Julian
Rolf
Ruby
Skye
Sprinkle
Whitney

Last edited:
Tiffany is a chocolate dipped bunny!

I?ve had her in a winter town and with everyone else she is a perfect winter Snooty! She looks great in the snow. :)

Keep Ruby where she is - I vote for Tiffany!

Tiffany is a chocolate dipped bunny!

I’ve had her in a winter town and with everyone else she is a perfect winter Snooty! She looks great in the snow. :)

Keep Ruby where she is - I vote for Tiffany!

That makes me feel a little better, knowing someone else has used her in a winter town and she fit in. Thanks!

I love the idea of Tiffany in a winter town! She'd be a sassy snooty winter queen~
Her looks would really fit in though imo, she does honestly seem perfect for that(and I don't even love her design usually) but i can picture her fitting right in~

I also agree that she fits the part really well! If you get her to wear a winter-like sweater or something like this, it'd be perfect! :D

Well. Looks like Tiffany is the winner for being Shiveria's snooty villager. :)

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Back