Do you think I could get away with having Tiffany in a winter-themed town?

HopeForHyrule

Bunny Fanatic
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2496-6703-5894
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
I ask for two reasons. In a perfect world, I'd move in Ruby, but she's currently living in my Bunifrey town and cannot be moved. And also: the bunnies are my favorite villagers, so I kinda like having at least one rabbit in all of my towns.

So I was thinking Tiffany is a mostly white bunny and she might make a decent snooty villager, but I'm not sure.

What do you guys think? And if not, who else would fit? I know there's a couple snooty penguins, but I'm not too crazy over their designs...

Ok here's a list of villagers of both genders that I believe would be fitting in a snow/winter themed town:

Bianca
Colton
Diana
Fang
Flurry
Hans
Julian
Rolf
Ruby
Skye
Sprinkle
Whitney

Last edited:
Tiffany is a chocolate dipped bunny!

I?ve had her in a winter town and with everyone else she is a perfect winter Snooty! She looks great in the snow. :)

Keep Ruby where she is - I vote for Tiffany!

Tiffany is a chocolate dipped bunny!

I’ve had her in a winter town and with everyone else she is a perfect winter Snooty! She looks great in the snow. :)

Keep Ruby where she is - I vote for Tiffany!

That makes me feel a little better, knowing someone else has used her in a winter town and she fit in. Thanks!

I love the idea of Tiffany in a winter town! She'd be a sassy snooty winter queen~
Her looks would really fit in though imo, she does honestly seem perfect for that(and I don't even love her design usually) but i can picture her fitting right in~

I also agree that she fits the part really well! If you get her to wear a winter-like sweater or something like this, it'd be perfect! :D

Well. Looks like Tiffany is the winner for being Shiveria's snooty villager. :)

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Back