Trading Bob/Rudy/Cookie/Hamlet/Lucha/Artwork || Looking for dreamies listed in post!

JayKeyra

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (2) +
[Edited slightly]

Hello! I made a post the other day but this one is more in depth,,

Hamlet and Lucha who are looking for new homes (I believe they will soon be taken)
Sorry!

Because the majority of people are trading using art requests, I took down Bob, Rudy and Cookie so sorry! It's a little time consuming trying to get each villager to move out so I'm focusing on getting rid of one villager, getting a dreamy and then going back to getting another villager to move out ,

Anyway! Pretty sure Lucha and Hamlet are being traded for my dreamies, AND I would be giving said person a art request to whoever trades! I'm working on getting them to move tho ~

For the rest of my dreamies I would give two art requests in payment to the other trader

I can upload the drawing to DeviantArt/Tumblr etc.. :cool:
I will try my best to get all and any artwork done this weekend! But so far I'm just waiting for replies x)

So the dreamies I want are:
(These are in order as to who I want the most -w-;)

Marshal
Zucker
Ankha
Lolly
Shep

(I changed the Dotty/Bunnie one due to me forgetting I need to keep an uchi villager in my town for PwPs and Lolly was more important to me! So my bad! D': )
---------------------------------------------------

Please please please message me! Even if the post becomes old I'm going to be checking often because I really want them even if my dreamies are popular >_<;;// Thank you !!

Last edited:
I can try getting Shep for you (he's in my town, just need to get him in boxes if you don't mind waiting until that works)

Yeah that's completely fine! So would you want any villagers in return or two art request thingers? If so what would you want ? :>

Desperately need lucha!
I can trade either zucker shep or ankha!
Lucha is a dreamie im missing

I have the show amiibo card and he's currently in my town, let me know if you end up needing him :)

Desperately need lucha!
I can trade either zucker shep or ankha!
Lucha is a dreamie im missing

Okay! I will get him to move out soon ^w^ Sorry it's late,, I'm a little overwhelmed with all the replies because I wasn't expecting any xD and I'm trying to get other villagers to move out haha,, oh gos h

also would it be possible to get Zucker?? *o*

I have the show amiibo card and he's currently in my town, let me know if you end up needing him :)

ahh,,, who do you mean? Sorry!! ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Marshal’s amiibo card c: if you want him!​

gasp,, I would be really greatful! Are you sure?? He is a very popular villager I wasn't expecting anyone to offer him ,,, ;;;

(Also,, how would the amiibo card work? I'm very sorry!! Because I heard that there is a chip in the cards so you can't read them over the internet,,? sorry for being clueless -w-;; or would you invite him to your town and then wait for him to move?)

Umm,, just if anyones still following the thread I can trade with one since I have a villager spot open

Just message if your ready ^_^ I'm having to do it one at a time kinda thing

I will try to get drawings done friday to monday since I'm off college then,, but ya :>

I mean, the Shep amiibo card allows me to scan him into my town and I can scan another villager in right afterwards so he'd be in boxes for you immediately :) I actually have him in boxes NOW if you still want Shep, I was gonna void him before I saw this again xD

could I get Hamlet for Ankha? I'm trying to get hamster villagers for my friend but if she doesn't want Hamlet, I can still get you Ankha :D

Last edited:
I mean, the Shep amiibo card allows me to scan him into my town and I can scan another villager in right afterwards so he'd be in boxes for you immediately :) I actually have him in boxes NOW if you still want Shep, I was gonna void him before I saw this again xD

That'd be great but I feel a little bad, I'll see if the original person replies first for the rest of the day or so and message you if that's okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

could I get Hamlet for Ankha? I'm trying to get hamster villagers for my friend but if she doesn't want Hamlet, I can still get you Ankha :D

That would be amazingg! Although I'm trying to get at least one dreamy moved in before I try and get Hamlet to move since he was my most recent villager and I heard it's impossible to get them to move out, so I'll message you again as I'm going to be trying all day!

Last edited:
gasp,, I would be really greatful! Are you sure?? He is a very popular villager I wasn't expecting anyone to offer him ,,, ;;;

(Also,, how would the amiibo card work? I'm very sorry!! Because I heard that there is a chip in the cards so you can't read them over the internet,,? sorry for being clueless -w-;; or would you invite him to your town and then wait for him to move?)

I invite him to my town I let him plot down anywhere and then invite someone else the next day (I TT so no waiting necessary) c: Sorry I didn?t realize I posted here >.< I forget real easily where I posted and such..

But he?s always available if you want him c:

I invite him to my town I let him plot down anywhere and then invite someone else the next day (I TT so no waiting necessary) c: Sorry I didn’t realize I posted here >.< I forget real easily where I posted and such..

But he’s always available if you want him c:

Ah okay that makes sense xD
Okay I'm ready whenever! I'm gonna add your friend code in a sec' ^_^
(Thank you so much //p_p//)

So that would be two art requests to be done, I can try to get one done tonight and the other the next day- it depends I might get both done tonight..
If you could send references or describe what you want drawing I can try to get it done asap c:

do you still need zucker? if you do could i trade him for bob?

Ah okay that makes sense xD
Okay I'm ready whenever! I'm gonna add your friend code in a sec' ^_^
(Thank you so much //p_p//)

So that would be two art requests to be done, I can try to get one done tonight and the other the next day- it depends I might get both done tonight..
If you could send references or describe what you want drawing I can try to get it done asap c:

Sorry! I had to get off real quick, Im on now c: I'll VM you when Marshal is ready to go (I have one other person wanting him so i just need to bring him back into town xD). And I'll PM you my requests c: Thanks! I love seeing other people's art <3

Sorry! I had to get off real quick, Im on now c: I'll VM you when Marshal is ready to go (I have one other person wanting him so i just need to bring him back into town xD). And I'll PM you my requests c: Thanks! I love seeing other people's art <3

VM? Oh you mean PM right?? And okay!! Whenever your ready message me,, I'm on acnl now uwu//

;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you still need zucker? if you do could i trade him for bob?

I am so sorry! Since nobody wanted him for awhile I had to let him move because I didn't have room for the other dreamie villagers ! D: I feel bad as the title still says it, though I don't think I can change it

good luck finding Bob!! He's a good bean

VM? Oh you mean PM right?? And okay!! Whenever your ready message me,, I'm on acnl now uwu//

;w;

Ok :) Sorry sending my request xD He'll be ready in 2 minutes c: >.< I suck horribly at multi-tasking..

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's being stubborn >.< He plotted though I TT two days after he plotted and its still plotted >.> Sorry for the wait!

Back