• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Bob/Rudy/Cookie/Hamlet/Lucha/Artwork || Looking for dreamies listed in post!

So I just remembered I have amiibo cards that I could've used to kick Shep out anytime ;; Let me know if you're available today and I can put him in boxes for you c:

So I just remembered I have amiibo cards that I could've used to kick Shep out anytime ;; Let me know if you're available today and I can put him in boxes for you c:

Oh right! I will tell you asap!! It's gonna be harder if either Lucha or Hamlet try to move out as some people may of wanted them and might take awhile for them to reply,, ehh rambling-- , but hoping some other villager decides to leave then we can do it!

Hope it's okay to get back to you on it??

Oh right! I will tell you asap!! It's gonna be harder if either Lucha or Hamlet try to move out as some people may of wanted them and might take awhile for them to reply,, ehh rambling-- , but hoping some other villager decides to leave then we can do it!

Hope it's okay to get back to you on it??

That's okay, I don't mind waiting so just let me know whenever ^^

Back