• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying STILL LOOKING! LF Bathhouse wall, sheik mask and other wishlist items!

hi! i think (i might be wrong) i have a garden lantern, hanger rack, large tea table, wood plank table, and a zen cushion. i can go look rn and double check, but i'd be willing to trade for the cabin set (if you want some bells too, that's fine. i just need to catalog it)

Hi :) I have these items. I prefer tbt. Though I'm a bit interested in mush end table.

bamboo grass
blue ogre mask
mortar wall
mossy carpet

Also I'll order these items for free if you like.

birdbath
circle banner
diver's hood
samurai suit

hi! i think (i might be wrong) i have a garden lantern, hanger rack, large tea table, wood plank table, and a zen cushion. i can go look rn and double check, but i'd be willing to trade for the cabin set (if you want some bells too, that's fine. i just need to catalog it)

Sure thing, just give me a moment to order the set and I'll be ready :D

Hi :) I have these items. I prefer tbt. Though I'm a bit interested in mush end table.

bamboo grass
blue ogre mask
mortar wall
mossy carpet

birdbath
circle banner
diver's hood
samurai suit

Sounds good! Would 1 tbt for the ogre mask and bamboo grass and 2 for the wall and carpet sound good? It'd be 6tbt in total.

Sounds good! Would 1 tbt for the ogre mask and bamboo grass and 2 for the wall and carpet sound good? It'd be 6tbt in total.
I know the deflation from lately and its reason why. I'm not the one who took part in it, so. Can you do 5 tbt a piece? If not, you can have both mask and bamboo grass for free, and I'd keep the wall and carpet.

I know the deflation from lately and its reason why. I'm not the one who took part in it, so. Can you do 5 tbt a piece? If not, you can have both mask and bamboo grass for free, and I'd keep the wall and carpet.

Yikes, that's a lot of TBT. I'm new to the forums so I don't know a lot about inflation, but I'll take your word on it.

EDIT: how do I math yeah I can do 20 tbt

Last edited:
Yikes, that's a lot of TBT. I'm new to the forums so I don't know a lot about inflation, but I'll take your word on it.

EDIT: how do I math yeah I can do 20 tbt

Thank you! Would you like to visit either Filly's(7-11) or Holden's(Fueki) RV? I'm asking because they are in my main and storage town right now.

Do you still need a Zen cushion? I believe I have one and would be willing to trade it for the cowboy boots.

Do you still need a Zen cushion? I believe I have one and would be willing to trade it for the cowboy boots.
Yup, I need three more of em' so I'm still trading~
I added you, though it'll be a while until I get home, had something unexpected come up D:
I'll leave you a notification when I'm back.

bamboo grass
blue ogre mask
mortar wall
mossy carpet

birdbath
circle banner
diver's hood
samurai suit

@RedTropicalFish Hi, I was searching diver's hood and I came across this post. Are you still interested in a mush end table, I have an extra from November's event. Please let me know how I could possibly purchase a diver's hood from you. Thanks in advance. ^^

Back