Cycling Serenity Cycling (Available: Lucky, Punchy, and Cookie!) (ONLINE)

katiecat

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (51) +
Hello everyone! I've seen others do this and thought it'd make cycling villagers in my new town a bit more fun.

Here are my rules:

Please be respectful of my town. I don't much care if you run/veer off the paths, but please don't take any resources or clear any path tiles. (I have them carefully placed to get villagers to move where I want!)

I can look out for a villager if you let me know who you're looking for. I'll PM if they show up. (Exclusions apply to my dreamies for this town: Beau, Blaire, Fauna, Maple, Melba, Molly, Opal, Ozzie, and Poppy.)

I'll hold a villager in boxes until the following day, but then I'll let them move out naturally to get on with the cycling.

I'm probably going to just void unpopular villagers to make this move a bit quicker.

I only accept in game bell payments, no TBT bells. But I will also take items from the mermaid furniture set or perfect fruit, if you have them. (With the exclusion of perfect peaches; I already have plenty!)

Currently in the village of Serenity:

Punchy - Sontancer (offered 270k + perfect cherries)

Truffles

Daisy

Cherry

O'Hare - Foybs (offered 500k + perfect pears)

Goose

Lucky

Alli

Cookie

Another Note: Please ignore my messy town, lol! It's new and a definite work in progress. I haven't even unlocked the QR machine to use pathways yet.

And that's it! Let me know who you're interested in/what you're willing to pay. In the case of multiple offers, best one will get the villager :)

Last edited:
I could offer you 3 perfect apples and 100k for Rosie (I have no idea what a good amount is!)

That price sounds fine to me lol I'm not picky...but I want to give Sontancer a chance to offer too since they posted about Rosie first :)

Actually just saw that you only take igb and i only have tbt sorry I dont have much my best offer is 100,000 igb for punchy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip I can offer a 5 baskets of 9 perfect cherries for rosie?
(45 perfects)

Last edited:
Okay so I'm going to take your offer of 100k for Punchy, then Yulaldie I'll take your offer on Rosie!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still trying to get someone in boxes (no one wants to move!) so I'll let you guys know when they're ready to go!

hello!
i'd love to grab Melba if i can lol
i can offer 1 mil
oooooo also maybe some perf cherries as it seems to be a trend here lol
(edit) btw idc how many cherries you want since it's my
town fruit lol, tbh i wanna get rid of the baskets i have lol

Last edited:
1 mil + cherries for Melba sounds great!

And okay I'll take 150k for Punchy since that's the best offer.

1 mil + cherries for Melba sounds great!

And okay I'll take 150k for Punchy since that's the best offer.

alright nice! lemme know when she's moving~
i have a ton of ugly villagers so im free for her whever lol

Alright, you're back in first for Punchy then haha :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, Cherry's just moved in as well if anyone's interested! Still don't have any of the requested ready yet, though Phil is now gone.

I will! I'll PM you when she's in boxes :) (Or if someone comes by before then and beats your offer, so you get a fair shot at her still haha)

Alright everyone -- Rosie is in boxes and I also edited the first post to reflect that Jay moved out, and O'Hare moved in. Will update once again with whoever fills Rosie's place.

If it's not too late, I would like to buy Punchy for 200k... and 10 baskets of golden Peaches...

Last edited:
Not too late, but the highest offer is already 200k + fruit which would put you at a tie...so in that case I'd do first come first serve, unless you want to offer higher?

hey! i'd like to get o'hare. willing to offer 500k + some perfect pears?

Back