• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Serenity Cycling (Available: Lucky, Punchy, and Cookie!) (ONLINE)

Perfect! Will add your offer to the list and PM you when he's in boxes/if someone bids higher :)

Not too late, but the highest offer is already 200k + fruit which would put you at a tie...so in that case I'd do first come first serve, unless you want to offer higher?

I can go as far as 250k + 5 Baskets...

PMing everyone who's outbid don't worry! Meaning I'll PM you now because you were just outbid... LOL

Okay CD, you're now the top bidder on Punchy :)

It was a joke. I can probably get it, but I'd have to do the equivalent in fruit XD

Updated the top post to reflect that Baabara is now gone and Lucky moved in! And added tier one animals to the title as well :)

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I'm logging off here for the night. Feel free to leave any offers and I'll check in tomorrow :) See you!

Will try my hardest to make sure I definitely get Punchy, O'Hare and Melba out tomorrow so you guys don't have to wait too long for them.

Last edited:
Back online this morning! I'll be checking back here through the day and cycling when I can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

MELBA IS IN BOXES! PMing the highest bidder now. Hurry if you have a higher offer before I get her out!

Back