• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon I was tricked by my own Pokemon!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So I caught a Zorua about 20 minutes ago and now I'm in the middle of training. I put my Zorua, who I nicknamed Mischief, in the front of my party so he can start getting some experience. Well, when I ran into a wild Pokemon and Mischief was sent out. Well it wasn't Mischief that came out, it was Arctic, my Popplio! Well I kind of forget Zorua shape shifts! So it was really Mischief who had shape shifted into Arctic. So here I was panicking thinking I spent 40 dollars on a broken game. Should have seen me panicking and running around trying to find the receipt (even though they wouldn't have taken the game back since it was opened). I was tricked by my own Pokemon. That's terrible. :(

That reminds me of this screenshot I saw a while ago on facebook. Zoroark is a confusing Pok?mon. lol

not zoroark.jpg

LOL
Zoroark is a pretty cool pokemon, and Zorua is kawaii!

Funny party lineup.

It is just Pok?mon badly nicknamed to hide which Pok?mon is actually Zoroark. It would probably be more effective with a few more Not Zoroarks though. lol :)

Back