• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The date

dedenne

the entire circus
Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Ok, so I'm British, and this is quite irritating lol.
Today is the 6/12/17
But when I'm looking at the forum, it says it the American way.
Is there anyway to change this? It's quite confusing lol
*~*

Go to settings, then general settings, there is a timezone setting near the bottom of the page.

Hope that helps!

I'm afraid not. Us Brits are stuck with viewing the date the US way, unfortunately!

Last edited:
I thought it is weird to write the dates as D/M/Y. I’m used to M/D/Y.

6/12/17 looks like June 12th to me. I remember when I said 10/31 for Halloween, someone thought I meant that there are 31 months.

^^Now that's just illogical lol

But yeah, I've lived in the US my whole life so I'm used to writing the date like MM/DD/YYYY. Idk why it's different between the US and Europe, we shouldn't have to switch the layout of today's date to suit our needs :p

Yeah I agree, I've never gotten used to viewing dates as MM/DD/YYYY no matter how much I go on here xD I wish there was a way to change it, but oh well!

Yeah I agree, I've never gotten used to viewing dates as MM/DD/YYYY no matter how much I go on here xD I wish there was a way to change it, but oh well!

Same xD
I only noticed yesterday. I've been reading it wrong LMAO

Back