• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

RIP Wisteria and hello Illura!

Tianna

Mayor of Palafae
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1357-7592-6118
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Cherry (Fruit)
User Title Color Change
Tasty Cake
White Rose
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Orange Mote of Flame
Yellow Candy
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?440261-I-feel-conflicted

This is in expansion of this previous thread I made yesterday.

Long story short... There was a build-up of things I disliked about my game (you can view the list in my latest posted comment on the thread, explaining more why I quit) and Marshal leaving became the breaking point reason for me to quit the game for a whole year.

So rip Wisteria July 4th, 2015 - December 5th, 2017.

But...! I restarted and I'm back fresh and ready to rumble, baby!

There's a sentimental value behind the new town name... It's my own character universe that I'm developing haha. It's a HUGE work in progress.

Illura = Illuminate + Alluring + Aura

More info on that here: https://duckoon.deviantart.com/journal/Welcome-To-Illura-669175650

And my village name finally is an original name for once. :')))) Which makes be extremely pleased lol I hated going to the dream network and seeing that other people had my village name like GRRRRR! :mad:

SO YES! I feel that this will go SOOOO much more smoothly than my previous village haha that was a complete wreck!

LET'S GO, LET'S GOOOOO! :cool::p:lemon:

Best of luck in your new town! Sounds like you're making a good start with it :)

Thank you! And yes, I feel like my interest for this game has completely been reborn. I have so many good starter villagers too, like I'm quite pleased!

-Blanche
-Antonio
-Fuscia
-Bruce

And then I'm kinda... meh on Margie and Pate but oh well lol I can always cycle them out.

AND WHAT THE HECK IS THIS TALKING LAMP LOL

As you can tell, I'm having a blast. :)

That's awesome! I wish you luck in your new town B)
Wysteria (yeah, misspelled, good job me) was the name of my old Wild World town lmao. I too love the sentimental value/uniqueness when it comes to making your own town name, it's just so personal and it helps you get attached to it! It becomes memorable to people who may visit as well.
I wonder, is the town going to be based on a certain place in your world? (I even noticed you have a place called Wisteria in that world) :0

That's awesome! I wish you luck in your new town B)
Wysteria (yeah, misspelled, good job me) was the name of my old Wild World town lmao. I too love the sentimental value/uniqueness when it comes to making your own town name, it's just so personal and it helps you get attached to it! It becomes memorable to people who may visit as well.
I wonder, is the town going to be based on a certain place in your world? (I even noticed you have a place called Wisteria in that world) :0

Oh that's really cool haha! And ironically, I named my town wayyyy before I even made my universe lol. The Wisterias have nothing in common lol. I just really liked the color so that's why I named it that.

Hmm... I'm thinking of just making it a general representation of the planet lol. Not really sticking to a particular region, however Wisteria's (the actual region on the planet) gonna be a major part of it since that's where my fursona lives lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh good luck! have fun with it :D

Ohoho I will! Don't ya worry! >w<

good luck with your new town!! hope it goes great! :)

Yay ! Reading all this made me excited for you ! I just recently restarted one of my towns and I'm all jazzed up and excited too :) !

Yay ! Reading all this made me excited for you ! I just recently restarted one of my towns and I'm all jazzed up and excited too :) !

Ahhh really! Oooh what was your reason for doing so though? Cuz you seem like you've put TONS of hours into yours. :'0

Back