• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Perfect Fruit

katiecat

Bells
Feedback
100% (51) +
Hi! I'm looking to buy some perfect fruit for each of my two towns. I need all kinds, so just let me know what you have and name your price :)

I only pay in game bells or items.

I have perfect cherries, I can sell a full basket for 1tbt ^^

For the apples, umm it depends on what you want I guess? I have some furniture and clothing, though not complete catalogs or anything. I have Gracie's store as well so some of her fall items I have. Also have perfect peaches in my secondary town if you wanted to trade.

For the peaches, what is your price for them? I really just need one for my main town.

Hi there,
I have heaps of perfect pears! How many baskets would you like? 1 basket for 10k igb?

Can I have two baskets please? One for each town? I'd need to visit twice, once with each mayor.

Mayor Isla of Serenity and mayor Katie of Sparkle :) I'll add your friend code in one second

Back